TM30 form in different province to residence

iam looking to do a visa run soon (just land crossing and return same day at nong khai). As i do not intending returning to my home province (Chonburi) immediately is it possible to do a TM30 and maybe another extension in another province using my Chonburi address? TIA 

1 minute ago, kurtcap said:

Hi Ubonjoe thanks for the quick reply, can i do the tm30 also in another province, i have housebook in my name everything for my home province

You would not be able to do a TM30 report for another province. They have to be done where the residence is located.

You may have to do one for where you are staying in another province.

I am a bit confused as this seems to get a more and more important issue:

When I as a foreigner have condo with Chanote in my name in BKK, I do not need TM30 for myself, just for non-Thai vistors I will have to do. The same should apply for any plce where you have a yelow book and are named in there, correct? So when I travel in Thailand not staying in hotels, do I need to registered at such places with TM30 although I have a place in BKK where I live?

Edited by OKF

Technically, they can require a condo owner with a Yellowbook to do TM30...like they do in CM and Nonthaburi.  Yellowbook, while useful, is just solid evidence that you failed to comply with the law...I was fined 1600...but took care of it before joining the queue at 3am.

2 hours ago, OKF said:

I am a bit confused as this seems to get a more and more important issue:

When I as a foreigner have condo with Chanote in my name in BKK, I do not need TM30 for myself, just for non-Thai vistors I will have to do. The same should apply for any plce where you have a yelow book and are named in there, correct? So when I travel in Thailand not staying in hotels, do I need to registered at such places with TM30 although I have a place in BKK where I live?

If your staying temporarily and don't need to visit Immigration for any purpose, then no I wouldn't file a TM30 or TM28.

Very few IO's enforce the requirement to file if staying temporary in a different Province to your registered address.

If you needed to visit another IO, extension or 90 day reporting (other options available) then yes, you'd probably be required to file a TM28 Change of address and a TM30 before the other office would proceed.

You'd then have to refile the same again when you return to your permanent address at your local IO.