New UK passport transfer of stamps

I have just received my new UK passport courtesy of the lovely people in the Trendy Building. Twelve days from submission to return. Plus a signed stamped letter to present to immigration.

What is the best procedure to follow now with my 90 day report due next month?

Should I do the 90 day report by letter (I have just about enough time) but would have to use my now clipped old passport, so probably not a good idea, or just head down to Chaeng Wattana and do both the 90 day and transfer of stamps with one visit. In which case should do the transfer the stamps first and then do the 90 day report in person, or is it better to do the 90 days report first with my new passport and then transfer stamps. And will I need lots of photocopies of new and old passports etc.

Any tips on how to make things as quick and painless as possible would be welcome.

Thanks

Best to do both of them during the same trip to immigration. First the stamp transfer and then the 90 day report.

You will need a copy of your new passport photo page. No sure about Chaeng Wattana but if I recall correctly they will want the photo page of your old passport, visa, entry stamp, your most recent extension of stay stamp and TM6 departure card (others may want a copy of every page with a visa or stamp for Thailand on it).

You will also need the letter from the embassy you should of gotten when you picked up your passport.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Best to do both of them during the same trip to immigration. First the stamp transfer and then the 90 day report.

You will need a copy of your new passport photo page. No sure about Chaeng Wattana but if I recall correctly they will want the photo page of your old passport, visa, entry stamp, your most recent extension of stay stamp and TM6 departure card (others may want a copy of every page with a visa or stamp for Thailand on it).

You will also need the letter from the embassy you should of gotten when you picked up your passport.

Do CW also require the attached form to be completed?

Transfer stamp to new passport.pdf