Bangkok Bank Credit Card

Just checking if any members have a BB credit card.

I just received my new CC and it was confirmed as activated at the branch after a call to the main BKK office. I am wandering how the billing works when the card is used. I had them use my deposit account as the source of funds to cover any credit card payments.

1. If the card is used will this be a monthly bill or do they deduct straight away same as my debit card.

2. I assume if I make a payment using the CC it will show on my I banking on the account given for the payments.

Just checking if any members have a BB credit card.

I just received my new CC and it was confirmed as activated at the branch after a call to the main BKK office. I am wandering how the billing works when the card is used. I had them use my deposit account as the source of funds to cover any credit card payments.

1. If the card is used will this be a monthly bill or do they deduct straight away same as my debit card.
2. I assume if I make a payment using the CC it will show on my I banking on the account given for the payments.

Not to answer your questions because I don’t know either of those answers but in early December I opened up a new (my first) Bangkok Bank account. At that time, the debit card I received had the MasterCard logo on it. I was told that in February this year I could start using it as a credit card as well as my debit (ATM) card. I was so happy to finally be getting a bank account here after many unsuccessful attempts that I didn’t ask too many questions after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that a Debit Card was for spending money which you DO have, a Credit Card is for money you DO NOT have, and you will pay it back with interest.

If Bkk Bank debit your account for things you buy on your Credit Card, then it actually is a Debit Card.

• Like 1

Yes, I have 2 Bangkok Bank Credit card.

1/ You will receive a monthly bill to your home address (or the address provided to the bank). For me, the billing are from 21 to 20 every month. And I believe the payment due date is 2nd of the coming month.

2/ You can add your credit card in your ibanking. There is a section " add credit card". It will show the payment done by your credit card and the total due. it is a separate statement than your bank account. You have also an option "Credit card payment" on ibanking . Means, you can pay your credit card bill online (Ibanking) and payment will be debited from your bank account. if you have several bank account with them, you can choose from account you want to pay.

• Like 1