Burning Yard Debris

Does anyone know if private home owner can burn yard debris, leaves, garbage etc. Is this legal?

If not legal would it do any good to complain to local police about a neighbor, I live in a housing estate in CM and have talked with the indiviual as have some of my other neighbors about his constant burning of yard debris. The estate association has also spoken with the offending person. He'll stop for a few weeks and then begins all over again.

This is becoming a source of great irritation. Not only is it altruistic not to burn, damaging to the ecology, etc. but is also a health issue, not only with myself, but with some of the neighbor kids.

Does anyone know if private home owner can burn yard debris, leaves, garbage etc. Is this legal?

If not legal would it do any good to complain to local police about a neighbor, I live in a housing estate in CM and have talked with the indiviual as have some of my other neighbors about his constant burning of yard debris. The estate association has also spoken with the offending person. He'll stop for a few weeks and then begins all over again.

This is becoming a source of great irritation. Not only is it altruistic not to burn, damaging to the ecology, etc. but is also a health issue, not only with myself, but with some of the neighbor kids.

Did you write a letter to the Post that got published today on this?

TH

when i went to chonburi thais burnt rubbish on the street in bins , plastic and all :o

most of them are idiots -- <deleted> of he first order

us expats should give them a good old educating about the enviroment

unfortunately , most of us are inept