Thailand launches Huawei 5G test bed, even as U.S. urges allies to bar Chinese gear

webfact

32 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

Obviously, you know nuts about body and health. 

Nuts about that, more about mind and reasoning.

A few people gonna die for all sorts of reasons. Doesn't mean we should take all cars off the road. Forward and onward with progress. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zydeco said:

"other western countries?"  In what way is Thailand a Western country. And, btw, I think you have your formulation is backward. It is the US that no longer considers Thailand an ally. The US should probably just abrogate the treaty. Thailand, like Laos and Cambodia, is well on the way to being a Chinese colony. As for diplomatic concerns, Thailand is a backwater to the US. This country hasn't been an important posting since the Vietnam War. 

My quote was Thailand may not consider the US an ally.

My next sentence was that many western countries are starting to reassess their relationship with the US.

Do not misquote or we may think you are no more than a stooge, trying to muddy the water.

Please quote correctly and not misquote. No one except you has suggested that Thailand is in any way "western".

Lest you be mistaken for a stooge or troll of the US. And I am sure there are some of you on this forum.

Cheers, bon jour and Sabaidi mai

22 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

Also, the supposed killer microwave radiation would affect everyone, the people that supposedly spy on you too...

Did the space aliens tell you that????? Are they there with you now? Did they tell you, you were one of them? Get out your tin foil hate, mate the "killer" microwave radiation is coming.???? 

Edited by fullcave