Picking up one year extension plus multiple re-entry at CW

Hi,
I’m in the process of picking up my one-year extension based of being the father of 2 thai children next week.
However I’m a bit confused now. Is it still advisable to queue early morning to get a number or can I just walk in anytime.
And when would I get the queue number for the multiple re-entry? Only once I have the year extension? Is it possible to get both number at the same time?
What is the correct procedure?

Thank you

The time for the extension will be longer than reentry permit. I assume your going to CW. 

I never get my reentry permit at immigration even when there for annual extension. Its a very quick easy process to obtain at airport when leaving. As for your ticket, have all your forms filled in etc.

Walk past area where people obtain forms. Walk to que for ticket. They will ask to see your filled in form. Keep in mind office closes 12-1.00 pm

Edited by DrJack54
Error

The time for the extension will be longer than reentry permit. I assume your going to CW. 
I never get my reentry permit at immigration even when there for annual extension. Its a very quick easy process to obtain at airport when leaving.

Are they issuing multiple entry permits as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

He apparently is going back to immigration at the end of the under consideration period to get his one year extension of stay stamp. He has already completed the application.

• Thanks 1

Anyone knows it what is the right procedure to get the one year extension (after the end of the consideration period) and if I need to get a double queue number for the multiple entry?

They didn’t explain me anything at the immigration.

22 minutes ago, kerr17 said:

Anyone knows it what is the right procedure to get the one year extension (after the end of the consideration period) and if I need to get a double queue number for the multiple entry?

I am not sure about CW but I am sure you will need two queue numbers since the re-entry permits are done at a different section than where you will get your extension stamp.

You will also need to get a copy of the your extension stamp before applying for the re-entry permit.

48 minutes ago, kerr17 said:

At desk where they give you a ticket they ask what your after. Reentry permit has a ticket with letter. Code to what area you go to. They will have quick look at your tm28 form filled in photo etc. Personally even when I'm doing annual extension, I never bother obtaining reentry permit at CW. 

If flying out of Thailand its such a simple process at airport 

Once you have the new extension go down the stairs to the photo shop and photo copy the new extension page. The go to the que desk and get a number for Reentry permits. I suggest going on line and registering in the Reentry Permit online application at Immigration web page. This will get you through a lot faster.

Once you have the new extension go down the stairs to the photo shop and photo copy the new extension page. The go to the que desk and get a number for Reentry permits. I suggest going on line and registering in the Reentry Permit online application at Immigration web page. This will get you through a lot faster.

Ok thanks.
Since I’m leaving Thailand next month anyway I will then do the reentry at the airport.
Regarding picking up the extension (form already submitted) do I still have to go early morning and get a queue number? The queue to get the extension is the same one as for the application?
Do I need any other document other then the passport and the updated book bank I was asked?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks.

Since I’m leaving Thailand next month anyway I will then do the reentry at the airport.

Regarding picking up the extension (form already submitted) do I still have to go early morning and get a queue number? The queue to get the extension is the same one as for the application?

Do I need any other document other then the passport and the updated book bank I was asked?

About to go tomorrow, does anyone knows if I should still go early morning to get the number for pick up the extension or it’s a different (easier) queue?

the re-entry permit wait can be an hour or so.  i get a ticket for re-entry just before my extension number is called.  that gives enough time to get the extension done and get a copy of new stamp downstairs before the re-entry number is called.

no reason not to do it if at immigration already.  concern would be stuck in traffic on the way to the airport, then an hour waiting to get through security......gate closes in three minutes:  do you miss your flight or lose your visa?