Sam Smith goes shirtless as he shares candid post about his battle with body confidence

snoop1130

Sam Smith goes shirtless as he shares candid post about his battle with body confidence

By EVE BUCKLAND

9746848-6698197-image-a-83_1550019335371.jpg

Before: The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, dropped almost four stone in 2015 after turning to a more healthy diet (pictured in 2014)

Sam Smith shared a candid post about body confidence as he bravely posed for a shirtless snap on Instagram on Tuesday.

The Writing's On The Wall singer, 26, stripped off and revealed his hunky frame as he revealed he was learning to love his 'curves' and admitted in the past, he had starved himself 'for weeks' before photoshoots.

Standing on a idyllic beach and striking a pose in a pair of jeans, the Stay With Me hitmaker wrote: 'In the past if I have ever done a photo shoot with so much as a t-shirt on, I have starved myself for weeks in advance and then picked and prodded at every picture and then normally taken the picture down.

'Yesterday I decided to fight the f**k back. 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6698197/Sam-Smith-goes-shirtless-shares-candid-post-battle-body-confidence.html

Archived