Helium Ballons, Bubbles, Party Supplies

It's my daughter's birthday this week and we're having a small party, I want to decorate the garden with balloons, streamers and such and also give some party favours like bubbles and small toys. Tesco is pretty rubbish when it comes to party supplies, I've got some balloons there, but that's about it.

Any ideas on where I can get hold of these things?

TIA!

It's my daughter's birthday this week and we're having a small party, I want to decorate the garden with balloons, streamers and such and also give some party favours like bubbles and small toys. Tesco is pretty rubbish when it comes to party supplies, I've got some balloons there, but that's about it.

TIA!

if you go into the elephant and castle pub in ban rak and ask for "O"...mark's (one of the owners) wife....she runs a party planning buisness as well.

she does all the balloon things,streamers etc and also does a wicked buffet!

TIA!

depending on when it is you could go to bkk in china town they have every thing there 1st and last flight not that exspensive after all yourdaughter will love it and make you feel good for doing it ........ :o