Best Place To Get a Tourist Visa

Hello, this year I am coming to Thailand for my usual 4 Months holiday. I intend to get a tourist visa from Sydney Consulate as I have done many times before. So after that visa expires I usually do a side trip for 5 working days so I can obtain another tourist visa and do my last 50 to 60 days in Thailand. In other words I ususally get 2 SETV's a year for my stay.

In order to get the tourist visa in Sydney I need a flight out and this flight out will be to either Penang, Vientiane or Phnom Penh. My question is, which one of these locations are going to be least problematic to get my second tourist visa? I currently only have 1 SETV from Sydney and 1 from Phnom Penh from last year in my passport, no 30 day waivers yet.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Great thanks. So I am going to book a flight to Vientiane, what about coming back to Thailand? Do I need a flight or will they give me a tourist visa without needing a flight to come back into Thailand? Point being, I'd like to come back via the Friendship bridge and by road. I will have my return flight to OZ booked but it's the Vientiane to Thailand part that might be in question. Any recommendations?

13 minutes ago, bmanly said:

Great thanks. So I am going to book a flight to Vientiane, what about coming back to Thailand? Do I need a flight or will they give me a tourist visa without needing a flight to come back into Thailand? Point being, I'd like to come back via the Friendship bridge and by road. I will have my return flight to OZ booked but it's the Vientiane to Thailand part that might be in question. Any recommendations?

You don't need to provide any flight details to apply for the visa.

You do need to book an appointment.

http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/

• Like 1