Location of Khlong Toei district office, Bankgok

buick

i'm not getting married, but i need to register a last will and testament at my local amphur office (which is where marriages are registered).  i live in the khlong toei district.  i've used google to try and find the nearest office.  what i found was an office in phra khanong, near the on nut BTS station.  specifically, 1792 sukhumvit soi 54.  but when i type that into google maps, it suggests the address is for bangkok metropolitan electrical authority, which is permanently closed (per google maps).  the webpage that gave me the address for the amphur office was dated in 2015 so as far as i know, they may be closed also.  does anyone know the nearest amphur office to khlong toei district ? 

edit: also can anyone recommend a translation service around asoke/sukhumvit (i haven't googled this yet but thought i'd add it in here while i'm on the forum).

2 hours ago, buick said:

i've used google to try and find the nearest office.

This is what I find for "Klong Thoey district office":

https://goo.gl/maps/WbKnVJza2am

Bird view of the compound:

https://goo.gl/maps/VguGScwp3fn

If you know how to find the Port Authority(?) you will find the district office not too far away.

thanks for the info.  today i decided to google 'khlong toei disrict office' instead of 'khlong toei amphur office' and funny enough, one of the links that came up in the google search was this very post !!!  (i hadn't logged into to TV yet) along with some others that implied one did exist and i should probably go there rather than the phra khanong location as i'm living near emporium.

when i googled translation services, i saw the one mentioned by blackcab so i'll give that a try. thanks again.

sorry for any confusion.  i do live in khlong toei (i've filled out many forms for immigration using KT as my area).  when i originally googled 'khlong toei amphur office', only the phra khanong office came up (along with some others).  so that is how i got going with the sukhumvit soi 54 thing.  i asked my apt mgr lady and she had no idea what i was talking about (an amphur office and a last will and testament didn't register with her).

but this morning, i put my question to her differently.  i asked where i would go to register a marriage, and she said the office is in khlong toei not too far away.  then i went up to my room and googled 'khlong toei district office' and, as i said earlier, saw a link to the thread i started here on TV the day before.  where my questions had already been answered but i hadn't checked the forum yet.

i'm all set and thanks again for the maps and info.

Archived