My New Project

canthai55

Wondering where do you guys find spare parts (especially engine / electrics) for these bikes ?

I usually order on Impex Japan which just have everything available as long as you know your spare part number, but is there something similar in Thailand ?

https://en.impex-jp.com

Edited by Pepper9187
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, canthai55 said:

I wont ride it much - be like a monkey F a football as I am 1.9M and too F old to crouch for long.

Ditto.

54 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

Wondering where do you guys find spare parts (especially engine / electrics) for these bikes ?

I usually order on Impex Japan which just have everything available as long as you know your spare part number, but is there something similar in Thailand ?

https://en.impex-jp.com

Every city and large market town will have a mom'n'pop distributor shop. What they don't have in stock, they can order.

Pretty much everything is still available.

Here in TH.

Some very knowledgeable 2T shop owners & mechanics out there.

4 hours ago, canthai55 said:

TZM 150.

Note the frame compared to the R.

Substantial.

As above ...

Just Downloaded both a parts manual and service manual.

Been thinking - as I will sell it when complete - baring a few rips up thru the gears -

What do you think of yellow paint - keep the fairing - with Yamaha speed blocks ?

Never offered stock - but one glance and everyone will know it is from the tuning forks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yankee99 said:

Just remember the thai model 150 tzm will never perform right unless you have the race/aftermarket ecu. 

Ain't found one of those yet - but the parts search will wait until teardown complete

Ahh the Yam trials bike above; just took me right back to being 10 years old and learning to ride my first bike with gears - my mates Yamaha TY80cc Trails bike (baby bro of that) also few years later my mate used to sneak out on his old mans XT500 lol white & red block yam paint scheme aka Kenny Roberts, we all used to have a doo on it his dad would have killed the lot of us if he knew ????

All them bikes above look cool, yeah the speed blocks make the yams look lush!

Edited by Lokie
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

tonydownty250r.JPG.537e8671a194a12c8b055ec9093f65d0.JPGyamaha-ty-yamaha-yamaha-ty250-trial-twinshock_58134101.jpg.0e01368db4b29888db222deca72a5127.jpg20170613_082340.thumb.jpg.c986b342bed9e37ac48a0be0a6420095.jpg

1. No, don't sell it.

2. Great idea, there is no better colour for any Yamaha than yellow, with a bit of black & white, and the speed blocks.

Only way forward man.

I absolutely love your trials bikes.. 

Takes me right back to the age of 12 and my 1st motorbike on the farm, a cracking little TY80

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Lokie said:

Ahh the Yam trials bike above; just took me right back to being 10 years old and learning to ride my first bike with gears - my mates Yamaha TY80cc Trails bike (baby bro of that) also few years later my mate used to sneak out on his old mans XT500 lol white & red block yam paint scheme aka Kenny Roberts, we all used to have a doo on it his dad would have killed the lot of us if he knew ????

All them bikes above look cool, yeah the speed blocks make the yams look lush!

Didn't read your reply before posting.. Coincidence or what ????????

• Haha 1