Burson Auto Parts 3rd Bangkok Store Huge Opening This Saturday 9th March

ASEAN NOW Sales

Burson Auto Parts 3rd Bangkok Store Huge Opening This Saturday 9th March

Screen Shot 2562-03-06 at 10.50.48.png

Burson Auto Parts Thailand part of the huge Australian automotive parts group BAPCOR Ltd  is opening its 3rd Store in Bangkok this weekend at Ramkamhaeng 167.

Everyone is welcome to visit us on Saturday 9th , the store opening will be from 3pm – 9pm with lots of specials and promotions and a sexy girl car wash display at 8pm. Car clubs will be in attendance displaying their best vehicles. Plenty of parking available at the rear of the store.

BAPCOR Australia and NZ have over 800 locations and we are bringing the same great products and service to our customers in Thailand.

We currently have stores located at Bangbon and Bangna and the latest store located at Ramkamhaeng will sure to be a big hit with automotive businesses and enthusiasts in that area.

Stocking a huge range of Auto Parts, Accessories, Car care, Oils, Additives, Chemicals, Tools, Equipment and Workshop consumables we are sure to have the products you need. All come with the warranty and support you would expect.

image4.jpg

The stores have a wide variety of auto parts from OE brands Toyota, Isuzu, Honda, Nissan, Ford, Mazda, plus well known international brands including TRW, Gates, NGK, KYB, Tokico, Exedy, Aisin, GSP alongside quality Thai manufactured products including RBI, POP, Beco and Compact plus much more.

We stock auto parts for all makes and models and if we don’t have the product you need in stock we can get it for you.

Normally we have English speaking staff in the store but if not they are only a phone call away.

Our stores are open 7 days a week 8.30am-6pm so we are there when you need us.

We offer a delivery service in a 10km radius around our stores but we can arrange delivery anywhere in Thailand.

Store Locations

Bangbon https://goo.gl/maps/gngXLYiGk2G2

Bangna https://goo.gl/maps/gnyDjN7uuWP2

Ramkamhaeng https://goo.gl/maps/VLeC4NHyewM2

Facebook Burson Thailand

LINE ID Burson Thailand

Website www.burson.co.th

Screen Shot 2562-03-08 at 11.31.03.png

Screen Shot 2562-03-08 at 11.35.57.png

I really miss the massive auto parts stores back home, I hope they bring a branch down here to Hua Hin someday.  I can only handle going to 7 different little hole in the wall shops until I give up on what I'm trying to find.

Never heard of them in Australia but maybe they are in some cities? There is a good ad in Australia making the point that when you go to these types of stores and ask for a part you often are told by a pretty "Don't know that but we have a great deal on sheep skin steering wheel covers..."

Interesting, BUT I just visited their website.

They don't have any online sales or ordering. You can't even see any catalog, products and prices. I clicked on the 'contact us' link, but that leads to a broken page.

Really? In 2019? Come on. To make an online shop is dead easy (I know, since I have some). I can understand if they don't want to do online sales at first, but not having a catalog online. Really? 

If this is a major shop it should of course have a decent website. 

For now I'll stick with the excellent shops in the Klong Thom Chinatown area. Most likely they are cheaper AND they do have decent websites where you can check products and order them!

Most likely this is just an overpriced shop where they just sell all the generic stuff. 

On 3/9/2019 at 5:33 PM, Cheops said:

Interesting, BUT I just visited their website.

They don't have any online sales or ordering. You can't even see any catalog, products and prices. I clicked on the 'contact us' link, but that leads to a broken page.

Really? In 2019? Come on. To make an online shop is dead easy (I know, since I have some). I can understand if they don't want to do online sales at first, but not having a catalog online. Really? 

If this is a major shop it should of course have a decent website. 

For now I'll stick with the excellent shops in the Klong Thom Chinatown area. Most likely they are cheaper AND they do have decent websites where you can check products and order them!

Most likely this is just an overpriced shop where they just sell all the generic stuff. 

Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the honest feedback

We are trying to offer a more modern experience than the current auto parts stores in Thailand.

Our stores have a huge range and we offer support and warranty for everything we sell.

Our pricing is competitve but we try to sell only good quality product.

We are setting up a network of stores in Thailand with the 4th store opening in Pathum Thani next month.

Happy to show you through a store one day if your interested in having a look at our business model.

Darryl Gray

GM Burson Thailand

You can contact me through the H/O Phone number on our website

On 3/9/2019 at 10:45 AM, Howard said:

Never heard of them in Australia but maybe they are in some cities? There is a good ad in Australia making the point that when you go to these types of stores and ask for a part you often are told by a pretty "Don't know that but we have a great deal on sheep skin steering wheel covers..."

I always ask first if they can speak english, then i try that question in thai and if they can't i just leave the shop to keep a good mood.

Archived