Business banking with FCD

Hello,

I am looking for some answers in regarding to local business banking with FCD account and THB.

We run a company and have many transactions coming in from our customers in USD and we pay suppliers in USD often, when they are overseas.

And to me it is a bit absurd that I do not have online control of my FCD account. Out of 3 banks that we tried banking with (Krungsri, Bangkok Bank, Kbank) only Kbank

allows some sort of online access to your FCD account, but only allows outside payments. So I can't even convert USD and send from FCD to THB account of my company.

Is that the case with all local banks and foreign branches of banks when it comes to business banking? I've heard somewhere that supposedly SCB has or was planning to have online FCD facility, but no one over the phone, or through the branch was able to confirm. Or, perhaps, anyone had other experiences here?

It is a huge waste of time to have to travel to your local branch each time you need to do something with FCD accounts.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I am looking for some answers in regarding to local business banking with FCD account and THB.
We run a company and have many transactions coming in from our customers in USD and we pay suppliers in USD often, when they are overseas.
And to me it is a bit absurd that I do not have online control of my FCD account. Out of 3 banks that we tried banking with (Krungsri, Bangkok Bank, Kbank) only Kbank
allows some sort of online access to your FCD account, but only allows outside payments. So I can't even convert USD and send from FCD to THB account of my company.

Is that the case with all local banks and foreign branches of banks when it comes to business banking? I've heard somewhere that supposedly SCB has or was planning to have online FCD facility, but no one over the phone, or through the branch was able to confirm. Or, perhaps, anyone had other experiences here?

It is a huge waste of time to have to travel to your local branch each time you need to do something with FCD accounts.

Thanks in advance!
I don't know where you got your information. I have an FCD account with Krungsri and I am constantly transferring foreign currency from my FCD account to my Thai baht account online.

Archived