Car Windshield Replacement

damen

Repair shop just past Main Super Cheap going north on right side. Look for big Mercedes showroom same side. Just after about 50m.

Small place, 2 shop houses. First office, 2nd car bay. Easy to miss. Took us a while to find. Made a good job of replacement our wind screen

15 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Repair shop just past Main Super Cheap going north on right side. Look for big Mercedes showroom same side. Just after about 50m.

Small place, 2 shop houses. First office, 2nd car bay. Easy to miss. Took us a while to find. Made a good job of replacement our wind screen

Actually mine is fine scratches, however, I hate driving and seeing that, will that be possible if there is shop able to bluff/wax out those scratches? 

3 hours ago, damen said:

Actually mine is fine scratches, however, I hate driving and seeing that, will that be possible if there is shop able to bluff/wax out those scratches? 

Any of those B-Quiks attached to the bigger Tesco or next to Junceylon in Patong might be able to polish out. Depends on how deep scratch.

• 8 months later...

I'm thinking about replacing my windshield because it's a bit tinted and makes it harder to drive at night.  I don't believe there are any chips or scratches in my windshield.  Any idea if I might get a discount if I let the shop have my windshield when they replace it?

Also, anyone have a estimated price range for a windshield for a 2010 Ford Fiesta S?  I'll call them of course, but curious what a rough price range might be.  

Thank you.

Archived