Watching champs lge

sateuk

How does everyone watch champs lge last night tried on mobdro but would only work 2nd half and then no good i tried www.goal.in.th would not load on android tablet and samsung phone and thats who i thought have it for a few years as thai terrestial tv lost champ lge . Any one no how i can watch it ?

You can try vipleague but not as easy as it used to be. Usually have to try a few streams to get one working and through the barrage of ads. 

Need a good AV/security program, and patience. I normally succeed after 5 to 10 minutes.

Best also consider hdprime.

Now they only have shortest 3 day tv packages, but this costs 100baht and good value if you want to watch live or at home. Likely you would spend a lot more going out to watch, for anywhere open at 3am.

For hdprime you can buy a 50baht + 150 baht. That gives you enough points for two x 3day package.

I have used hdprime a lot last year and it has been good. Also responsive when i had problems.

I dont understand why there are the online complaints its no good.

Only option is try it out for yourself to find out.

I use the Android apps "RedBox TV" and "Live Net TV".

The drawback with Mobdro is there is only a single stream. These apps provide multiple streams.

If you're not too fussed with a non-English commentary there are streams from Turkish and Burmese channels.

Just a suggestion, if you did want to consider hdprime, rather than doing 3 days at a time you could get 30 days of tv for 390 baht.

If you start on 9th april that would give you all the champions league QF and SF. Plus a lot more other football and tv.

Thats what i am likely to do.

I can watch the matches through the laptop or mobile wherever i am.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, jojothai said:

Just a suggestion, if you did want to consider hdprime, rather than doing 3 days at a time you could get 30 days of tv for 390 baht.

If you start on 9th april that would give you all the champions league QF and SF. Plus a lot more other football and tv.

Thats what i am likely to do.

I can watch the matches through the laptop or mobile wherever i am.

Is HDPrime still alive and well then?? Their website hdprime.tv has been down for a while and they don't reply to emails?

On 3/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, Essex Reject said:

Is HDPrime still alive and well then?? Their website hdprime.tv has been down for a while and they don't reply to emails?

Hi ER

Yes it is still alive, but has changed the hosting website recently- around 20 February. https://www.hdprimetv.tv/ is no longer valid.

Search for the new link.

I get it on https://hdpri.me/hdp-webapp/webapp/

You will have to input your username and password again on the new site.

i used it twice recently for a 3 day package in Thailand, no problems.

I was using it most of last year in Israel, also when visiting Thailand and other countries.

Whenever i had any issues i got replies ok and they were resolved.

Some people report that they have problems. I have always got responses.

There are problems from time to time, but generally i have found it works very well.

Archived