Thai Labour Law On Employment Contract

Good morning to all.

Apologize if i'm on the wrong forum.

I have been a member since 2011 but only reading and no posting.

Some advise required please.

I'm have been working in a local company (onshore) for the past 3 years, with yearly contract extended. (No problem) 

Valid work permit and valid extension of stay based on marriage. Income tax is paid by company. Monthly 2 days home leave. (No problem)

In this 3 years I have never got any bonuses or salary adjustment, reason being, company is paying my income tax.( No problem)

Now a new asxxxle  local HR manager joined and he staring to change things. 

• No more home leave
  • No Income tax by company I have to pay my own (approx 28,000bht)

If I disagree with the proposed, most probably contract termination. Which I don't care.

But before I go I want shaft them up.

Is there any thing on the Thai Labour Law will work on my favor.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you'll in advance.

i think your best bet is to go to the labour department and explain everything that has transpired. I've been an employer and an employee here, been sued, sued one ex-employer, and used a number of different lawyers, and as far as I know, a company cannot simply changed an employee's terms of employment (like changing the income tax obligation) without the employee's agreement. Don't tell the company you're going to see the labour department, and bringing a Thai-speaking friend will be extremely helpful. BTW the labour department is pro-employee, they are the best-run government office in the country, hands down. 

• Like 1