CM immigration lunch time

Just curious if anything changed since I need to go and do a 90 day check-in today.

Does CM immigration do a skeleton crew now and not close for lunch? For some reason got it in my brain they had changed from the old practice of shutting the doors for the hour 12 -1pm.

• Haha 1

Chiang Mai Immigration has changed their ways and continues to operate during lunch time.  Did my 90 day report last week at 12:30 pm.  Took about 15 minutes.  Brilliant. 

Nicely humming office with everyone working steadily, no playing with phones, getting up to get coffee and chat with each other, each station having a receipt book for fines, instead of just one for the entire office (which meant that if someone was fined for a late 90 day report or TM30 it brought the entire process to a halt for 20 minutes while the receipt book was found) or any of the other time wasting activity you used to see.  And everyone seemed happy, even the ones that used to look sullen all the time.

26 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Chiang Mai Immigration has changed their ways and continues to operate during lunch time.  Did my 90 day report last week at 12:30 pm.  Took about 15 minutes.  Brilliant. 

Nicely humming office with everyone working steadily, no playing with phones, getting up to get coffee and chat with each other, each station having a receipt book for fines, instead of just one for the entire office (which meant that if someone was fined for a late 90 day report or TM30 it brought the entire process to a halt for 20 minutes while the receipt book was found) or any of the other time wasting activity you used to see.  And everyone seemed happy, even the ones that used to look sullen all the time.

Thanks NancyL, Wanted to know the current low-down. I decided to wait until 3 pm but it was literally 5-7 minutes and out. No passport copies and no drag time. Literally an ok time. 

went to do 90 today  -  walked thru the main door at 2:15  went to get number -  here is your number go to counter 1 -  looked at the screen gee its my number NO ONE WAITING  -  handed my docs - handed back all copies no need - she did a very quick check tm30 tm6  handed passport to student  who took out old 90 scanned  it printed out new one stapled in passport done   out the door at 2:18   it was that fast no waiting for number no waiting in que  no small talk just let them do their work out the door  WOW