Brit teens left for dead on snake-infested island after being ripped off by Thai conmen

webfact

Why should it be so many deadly snakes on this specific island? How can all snakes survive? What are they eating? I guess there are birds, frogs and lizards to live there and to kill these kind of "food" it doesn't take much of poison.  It's easy to fool teenagers ???? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sorry but who ever believes the BS stories in the Sun.:cheesy:

Rattle snake infested island, greeted by the sound of snakes.:cheesy:

Being from Preston myself, i would say what a bunch of gormless buggers.

The Sun is the most disgusting paper I've ever read. They published a huge obituary about my closest friend. They said he was gay and slept  with Boy George and Freddie Mercury and also with 3500 women. I've never read such rubbish in my life. He and the others are not here to defend themselves. So anything written in the Sun, should never be believed.

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

This is what dreams are made of but the reality comes all the way down to energy. Ha ha ha

Good story though so take up writing but please not for the Sun

14 hours ago, Rally123 said:

'32 feet from an island' Too precise to be believable. What about their personal belongings? IE clothes, shoes, handbags, makeup bags etc. Now where do I send my 'Go Fund Me' donation?

Most likely 10 metres, but the Sun likes to please the brexit keen gammon populace.

18 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

But seriously, back on topic, gentlemen.

I prefer Emily (3rd from right), then the 2nd from left.

The rest? Meh.

What about you?

My five Thai girlfriends could beat these six UK girls up with one arm tied behind their backs. plus my girls eat snakes and bugs and are not allowed to wear clothes around the house.    :clap2:

21 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"..........when they were approached by three men offering a snorkeling tour in the seaside resort of Hua Hin."

There are no islands off the coast of the town of Hua Hin. Must have meant Prachuab Khiri Khan

further south.

we have one speed boat in the whole town. it pulls that thing tourists sit on and ride around until they fall over. :cheesy:

When you go tourist places you often see these naive young foreign visitors being told about some wonderful trip for a bargain price ! If I’m walking by I usually say “walk way you’re being lied to “ ! It may mean I get reaction from the scammers but Those scum don’t scare me ! Wrecking Country Thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

48 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

we have one speed boat in the whole town. it pulls that thing tourists sit on and ride around until they fall over. :cheesy:

You denizens of Hua Hin must gaze across the gulf towards Pattaya with envy.:thumbsup:

image.jpeg.9af4c0d2cbc46f79ddc150f0bcc3b1aa.jpeg

21 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Except the original tweet and the link to the Sun !! Read before trying to be a smart ass as usual ???????????? Or just look at the 2 posts above this...

The Tweeted reference to "rattle snakes" [sic] did not come from The Sun, it came from the daft girl who admitted that she was an idiot and anything that she claims should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. 

21 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why make that comment?

Not only cornishcarlos mentioned rattlesnakes, i did as well.

Or do you have difficulty reading?

Why?  Because it is my prerogative in a forum.

Your reference to rattlesnakes and Cornishcarlos' mention of it were irrelevant to my comment or do you have difficulty with comprehension? 

The Sun made no mention of rattlesnakes although it showed a copy of the Tweet made by the self-confessed stupid girl although her reference was to "rattle snakes" [sic].

5 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The Tweeted reference to "rattle snakes" [sic] did not come from The Sun, it came from the daft girl who admitted that she was an idiot and anything that she claims should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. 

i wonder if she will agree to meet with Big Joke when he comes to the UK to get to the bottom of this affront to Thai tourism. 

35 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, like I said, the original tweet..

So I wasn't the only person referring to rattle snakes, was I ???????? But you couldn't help trying to act the smart guy... Just Normal for a weird guy

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

My five Thai girlfriends could beat these six UK girls up with one arm tied behind their backs. plus my girls eat snakes and bugs and are not allowed to wear clothes around the house.    :clap2:

Fifteen holes? Funny sized 24 hour golf course for Hua Hin or anywhere else for that matter.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:54 AM, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

You are talented. Maybe you should write for Mills & Boone. Anyhow, may I suggest a sequel to your riveting tale...

Yezhov then drew our unwavering attention from his gorgeously ripped bronzed torso when he suddenly rapped his fists on his rock-hard pecs and shouted, 'Me Yezhov, you all Bikinizoff'. We all giggled lustfully as we happily obliged...

1 hour ago, mike787 said:

Where's BIG thai BJ to save the day and lay down some brutal kickboxing justice. ????????????

Have you not heard - since legal mj came along he has changed his name to Big Toke and has not been seen for 10 days at least!

Shame, poor gals can't win, after their horrible experience with snakes they were marooned on an island, only to find it was infested with snakes!

To top it off, they are now in HH having to deal with the lecherous old TV snakes... ????

Archived