U.S. Democrats target massage parlour proprietor linked to Trump

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well, at least in the case of THIS Potus... I'd certainly agree!!!

Yeah its not like his Daddy was a bootlegger, or he was sharing quim with Sam Giancana or anything like that......

8 hours ago, JamJar said:

Overthrow? I haven't seen any impeachment proceedings.

Checks and balances. That's the point. If there is something in it, don't you want to know about it?

How would those same democrats have reacted if Hilary had won and the republicans were wanting to investigate anyone who was alleged to be friendly with her or her husband?

Wonder when the MeToo crows will get round to good'ol Bill.

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Nope, his daddy was a tax evader and tax fraud....just like his son....   The list is probably much longer, but that's good for a start.

Well if we do guilt by association........then take a look at our leaders....

FDR had his Jimmy Hines (Tamanny Hall) and Seymour Hillman (Shtarkers, including Lepke)

Truman had his Prendergast (KC Mob)

(Nixon was just a scumbag)

(Clinton had his rapes)

Ford was a tool of Hoover

JFK had his bootlegging Daddy among others.

(Teddy killed a Girl)

Obama had his Jeremiah and Farrakhan, 

and I bet I could do more!

Its the system, not the person. 

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

How would those same democrats have reacted if Hilary had won and the republicans were wanting to investigate anyone who was alleged to be friendly with her or her husband?

Wonder when the MeToo crows will get round to good'ol Bill.

Well it's not a stretch to figure that out. Everyone knows where the "lock her up" chants were heading if Hillary won.

8 hours ago, Becker said:

Most of us don't grab the p*****s of women and then brag about it. That's reserved for a very special kind of gutter dweller. Are you one of them?

While I don't consider I am holier than anyone, I have never grabbed the pussy of any woman who was not enthusiastically cooperating with my lecherous aims. I understand it's called foreplay.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

While I don't consider I am holier than anyone, I have never grabbed the pussy of any woman who was not enthusiastically cooperating with my lecherous aims. I understand it's called foreplay.

Well here sometimes a grab is necessary to establish whether you are lucky enough to get an innie, or get punished for choosing wrongly with an outie. 

Enthusiastic cooperation for me means agreeing on a price, yes.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Well here sometimes a grab is necessary to establish whether you are lucky enough to get an innie, or get punished for choosing wrongly with an outie. 

Such a romantic. Have you never had a freebie?

As I'm into small chicks, the question of an innie or an outie has never arisen. But I forgot - you like supersizing everything.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

“Romeo, o’ Romeo, wherefore art thy wallet?”

Doesn’t have quite the same ring, but to each his own, I guess.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I had to buy the beer to get my first one, and never stopped paying since

That is so profoundly sad sorry for you dude that no woman wanted to be with you because of you how deeply sad

2 hours ago, Tug said:

That is so profoundly sad sorry for you dude that no woman wanted to be with you because of you how deeply sad

You should bear in mind our esteemed poster is prone to tongue-in-cheek statements.

10 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

The funny thing is you can go on the sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities. If you are good you can even figure out what their TV alias is so it is funny to see some of the self righteous speak up here. 

4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The funny thing is you can go on the sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities.

I will bow to your expert knowledge on "sex tourist forums and gay forums" but maybe you can give some examples?

4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The funny thing is you can go on the sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities. If you are good you can even figure out what their TV alias is so it is funny to see some of the self righteous speak up here. 

Sex tourism and gay?  You're revealing a whole new side to yourself.

24 minutes ago, Becker said:

Indeed. I believe this shows his deep and abiding love for the orange one is more than platonic.

Sounds like Trump is a bit less homophobic than you seem to be. What a witty little remark. What are you 12 years old? Sorry I meant 12 and a half.

7 hours ago, Tug said:

Sure they did. My wallet is a part of me.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You should bear in mind our esteemed poster is prone to tongue-in-cheek statements

Face cheek I hope.

55 minutes ago, Becker said:

Indeed. I believe this shows his deep and abiding love for the orange one is more than platonic.

While I usually dont repond to your trolling, may I say that that disgusting homophobic remark amply illustrates the true hate filled nature of the TDSies.

There are gay folks in this forum and you owe them an apology.

Archived