Whats The Cost For The Gyms Around? Any Recommendations?

Looking for a gym which is close to the Chaweang Post office area, that is reasonable i price and equipement.

:o

world gym 800 metres away from post office opposite city hotel set up more for big lifters many ex pats in around 6pm german owned (mike) nice guy not always here run by female thais inexspensive as good as you can find in samui..

SportsClub 99 or whatever its called next to the New Monkey Theatre is very cheap... I paid 4 months for 1000 baht.

not amazing facilities but enough for most people.

is there a squash court at this sports 99 centre?if not do ya know of 1 on samui?thanks

SportsClub 99 or whatever its called next to the New Monkey Theatre is very cheap... I paid 4 months for 1000 baht.

not amazing facilities but enough for most people.

is there a squash court at this sports 99 centre?if not do ya know of 1 on samui?thanks

santiburi hotel 4 glass backs master of the court posted a thread on this and hes looking for agame ........

hmm, whats the price for world gym?

it seems to be always packed full of people. wonder when would be the quietest time to go.

150 baht per day, cheaper if you take out a longer term package.

I've often trained there around 10 or 11am. Never more than half a dozen people at that time.

• 5 weeks later...
Looking for a gym which is close to the Chaweang Post office area, that is reasonable i price and equipement.

:o

Mada, did you have any luck? I am looking for a decent gym now too. I need one that opens before work (i.e. by 8 a.m. at the latest) with good cardio equipment (so World does not suit me). I tried the gym across from the new Samui Town Center but was not happy with the owners.

Central Samui Hotel i think it is about 4000 for 3 months gym only memebrship 2 gyms one for weights and one for cardio. nearly always empty and right on the beach with air con, sauna. 6200 for 3 months for full memebership you can use pools sun beds etc was going to say jaquzzi but spelling not upto it.