60-year-old nabbed for allegedly raping neighbour’s 14-year-old daughter

snoop1130

60-year-old nabbed for allegedly raping neighbour’s 14-year-old daughter

By The Nation

be4cf8b3fbaf1ffc99614e2c940220c9.jpeg

Police arrested a 60-year-old man on Tuesday for allegedly repeatedly raping a 14-year-old girl in Khon Kaen’s Si Chompu district.

The suspect, identified only as Song, was arrested after the girl’s mother filed a police complaint saying the man had allegedly raped her daughter on several occasions. 

The woman told the police that she first learned of the rape on March 21 when she returned home to find the man – who lives in a neighbouring house – exiting the toilet with her daughter. She said her daughter, who had been intimidated into keeping quiet, eventually told her that the man had been raping her repeatedly over two years. 

The mother said the suspect tried to buy her silence for Bt140,000, but when she turned it down, he began threatening her. Eventually, she said, she had to leave the village to stay with a relative and finally gathered up the courage to file a complaint on Tuesday. 

Police sought court permission to remand the old man and gather DNA and other evidence.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30366653

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-03-27

1 minute ago, observer90210 said:

With all those busty, hottie 18 year olds looking for it, why pick on a innocent 14 year old ?  Strange world ...

I do feel that thats quite inappropriate and unnecessary .

You seem to be suggesting that theres nothing wrong with raping a 14 year old

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No you are totally wrong.

There are enough young girls of legal age so why pick on a 14 year old ?

Cannot be more clear, sorry. Now if your thoughts are different, cannot help you out on this one, Sir.

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I read it more in the case like there are 18 year old girls available… So not need to rape a 14 year old.

Because the 18 year old girls are available and accepting it with some money (nothing illegal then).

23 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Cannot be more clear, sorry. Now if your thoughts are different, cannot help you out on this one, Sir.

Yes, but in a story about the rape of a 14 year old , your only thoughts are about having sex with  girl a few years older .

This is a story about rape , its not a story about the availability of girls of a similar age .

"Why rape  14 year old , when you can pay for a girl a few years older" IMO is rather inappropriate thing to say

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

Rape is not about sex it is about violence.  Perhaps some study is in order. 

I wonder if this 60-year-old rapist had or has some sort of position such as a government job or links to local politicians. The confidence of trying to pay his way out and then almost successfully threatening his way out of it would suggest he is not a nobody.

14 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

I wonder if this 60-year-old rapist had or has some sort of position such as a government job or links to local politicians. The confidence of trying to pay his way out and then almost successfully threatening his way out of it would suggest he is not a nobody.

I think there are a lot of "nobody's" which think they can do everything.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Yes, but in a story about the rape of a 14 year old , your only thoughts are about having sex with  girl a few years older .

This is a story about rape , its not a story about the availability of girls of a similar age .

"Why rape  14 year old , when you can pay for a girl a few years older" IMO is rather inappropriate thing to say

Wrong again and you are adding words that I never used, like "pay" (see post no 3). Maybe you should read my posts again or read yours ?

Now if you do not mind, as I do not wish to troll all over the thread and am not looking to have the final word,  I'll leave you to argue it out but from my side, I will "close the case". ????

Good night.

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The woman told the police that she first learned of the rape on March 21 when she returned home to find the man – who lives in a neighbouring house – exiting the toilet with her daughter.

You could say this was Khun Song's "swan song" !!

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

So you do not think something os wrong with this story? 2 years the girl kept going back to him.. knowing he wanted more sex? 

I am not condoning sex with so young girl.. but do think there is more not being said here by the girl and mother

On 3/27/2019 at 1:50 PM, observer90210 said:

With all those busty, hottie 18 year olds looking for it, why pick on a innocent 14 year old ?  Strange world ...

he'd been doing it for 2 years so he started when she was only 12 ????

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:44 PM, NCC1701A said:

cut his penis off and 20 years in Thai prison.

next case.

Wrong! Shorten his penis by 5 mm every week (no anaesthesia!) until there's no trace of it, then 20 years in Thai prison.

Archived