SURVEY: Should the Mueller Report be made public?

Scott

SURVEY: Should the Mueller Report be made public?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay it is a bit shady to mention that when it is sealed legally. If anything they speak about is redacted they could find themselves criminally liable. LOL what a great system. The dems know full well the letter of the law makes the full report off limits. 

Once again I say let it out but it is a big concession and the law doesn't support allowing the report to come out in it's entirity.

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Okay it is a bit shady to mention that when it is sealed legally. If anything they speak about is redacted they could find themselves criminally liable. LOL what a great system. The dems know full well the letter of the law makes the full report off limits. 

Once again I say let it out but it is a big concession and the law doesn't support allowing the report to come out in it's entirity.

The laws are already established(20 years) ! The AG will follow the guide lines .rules, regulations. Also worth mentioning back in his confirmation hearing to the Senate in January 2019, he said, I will not be intimidated by Congress ,POTUS or News reporters opinion,as to what I should do

• Like 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

The laws are already established(20 years) ! The AG will follow the guide lines .rules, regulations. Also worth mentioning back in his confirmation hearing to the Senate in January 2019, he said, I will not be intimidated by Congress ,POTUS or News reporters opinion,as to what I should do

Oh dear, this'll outrage the dems.

• Like 1

If the Mueller report is going to be public, shouldn't everyone be required to make a full disclosure of their transgressions?  If not, this begs the question, why does transparency make those uncomfortable?   

8 minutes ago, mike787 said:

If the Mueller report is going to be public, shouldn't everyone be required to make a full disclosure of their transgressions?  If not, this begs the question, why does transparency make those uncomfortable?   

It will never be made public. Never, ever, ever, and it isn't because of Trump. The laws are very clear and if Mueller or anybody else say too much they will face criminal charges.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It will never be made public. Never, ever, ever, and it isn't because of Trump. The laws are very clear and if Mueller or anybody else say too much they will face criminal charges.

If it's made public Trump will release whatever they're hiding about JFK and Extra Terrestrials. In his mind it is of the same magnitude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Becker said:

But just for a split second because that seems to be the limit of his attention span.

That is the reason he will win. He connects with the voters that are heavily weighted in the electoral college. It will be the same next year as last year. The deplorable won't change sides.

Prediction Trump above 300 and Whoever less bigly.

9 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Prediction Trump above 300

Please, 239.

Based on his current declining state I suspect he'll stroke out before the election.

Again, trump said many, many, many times that he was in favor of releasing the Mueller Report. Now? Not so bigly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elmrfudd said:

I think he was asking for real actual names of these people and facts, got any?

In what reality does asking for a source mean anything but, “where did you read/hear/see that”?

Source was supplied, if you want/need to dig deeper you have a starting point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Please, 239.

Based on his current declining state I suspect he'll stroke out before the election.

Again, trump said many, many, many times that he was in favor of releasing the Mueller Report. Now? Not so bigly.

He will win the rustbelt again. Checkmate.

Mueller report should be released immediately. We need to know if our leaders have the morality and ethics to be trustworthy. We need to know if the "pussy grabber" has a shred of humanity in him. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mike787 said:

yeah, like the FBI telling the IG that phone message data was erased....or is this just a one sided deal?

or deleting emails while under subpoena, or like erasing the iphone data of page and strzok

right before dismissing them off the special counsel....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

grand jury information for one

Keep it under seal then. We'll still be able to tell who ratted on trump. I imagine Hope Hicks is a tad worried right now.

Simply put, if there is nothing to hide then releasing the report will remove any doubt and clear the trump administration.

No reason to fight it. Unless...

2 hours ago, Kasane said:

Mueller report should be released immediately. We need to know if our leaders have the morality and ethics to be trustworthy. We need to know if the "pussy grabber" has a shred of humanity in him. 

I don't think he does, but let's say he's got a shred. Just a shred mind you. Is that going to change anything?

28 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I don't think he does, but let's say he's got a shred. Just a shred mind you. Is that going to change anything?

Not for 45's base or the "resistance". It may well make a difference to independents, undecideds, and previous non-voters. Those are the people who hold the fulcrum of the 2020 election.

• Like 1

OP's survey results to date:

"The full report should be released to the public" 81.76%

Latest (March 26, 2019) Quinnipiac University National Poll**

Mueller's report should be released to the American public 84%

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2609

32. Do you think that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report should be released to the American public, or not?

WHITE......
                                                               COLLEGE DEG
                     Tot    Rep    Dem    Ind    Men    Wom    Yes    No

Yes/Released         84%    75%    93%    86%    86%    83%    84%    84%
No                    9     17      4      8      8     10     11      9
DK/NA                 6      8      4      6      6      6      5      7

AGE IN YRS..............    WHITE.....
                     18-34  35-49  50-64  65+    Men    Wom    Wht    Blk    Hsp

Yes/Released         87%    87%    86%    79%    85%    83%    84%    87%    88%
No                    6      9     10     12     10     10     10     10      6
DK/NA                 7      4      5      9      5      7      6      3      6

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinnipiac_University_Polling_Institute