Yep another Non-B visa question (doing in Malaysia)

So I have read the requirements online and tried to contact the embassy in Malaysia multiple times with of course no answer as well as no replies to my emails. The thing that confuses me is this:

1. Completed Visa Application Form
  2. Original passport with at least 6-month validity and 1 blank visa page
  3. A copy of passport (ID page)
  4. A passport size photo (white/ blue background and taken within the past 6 months)
  5. **Letter from employer mentioning the applicant’s name, position, purpose and dates of visit to ThailandFor self-employed, business license/registration under the applicant’s name must be submitted.**
  6. Documents from counterpart in Thailand
    1. Invitation letter
    2. A copy of the company’s registration/business license
    3. A copy of the company’s list of shareholders
    4. A copy of the company’s latest balance sheet
    5. A copy of the company’s value-added tax (VAT) registration

The company gave me all these documents but only one invitation letter. Are there supposed to be two? Im getting the non-B to go back and have them do my work permit (seems they will do my work permit after I get my non-B).

since most things I read about are about teachers:

This is not a teachers job. Im getting hired as an application developer

Many thanks for your replies and help.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If applying at the embassy in Kuala Lumpur it seems your list is not correct.

This is their checklist for doing the application.  http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/5_1 Non Immigrant B Employment(1).pdf

Im pretty sure I have the right one. I do not have work permit yet nor a letter from labor office nor a WP3.

screenshot-www.thaiembassy.org-2019_03.29-14-56-37.png.2a7b79557bde33bee935849037099b12.png

see here:

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/4_1 Non Immigrant B Business(1).pdf

and a little clarity: I'm not employed yet. I had confusion with this as well and cleared that part up.

Edited by crabformer

You have to meet the requirements for the non-b visa based upon employment. Your employer has to apply for your work permit and obtain a approval letter for it.

The one for business is for entering the country to attend meetings and etc. That is why number 5 on your list has this "purpose and dates of visit to Thailand".

• Like 1