Employment options in Thailand?

Hi there.  I'm looking for a little feedback if possible, regarding possibly employment possibilities in Thailand.  My remote managed business of 15 years has pretty much come to an end - supplying an antiquated technology no longer in demand - and after all this time away from the job market, and having lived in Thailand for so long, I am completely clueless what my next move should be.  Genuinely a bit baffled, to be honest.

Looking around the job market the opportunities seem to revolve around I.T and teaching.  Neither of those really apply to me.  I have managed my business on-line for a very long time, mostly sat in front of my laptop firing off emails, managing spreadsheets and keeping an eye on my web-based service portal, but that is as far as I can boast when it comes to I.T knowledge.

I guess my skill set is mostly account management.  I am quite good at finding customers from scratch, and I built up my business just by firing out emails to potential customers and hitting the phone - I have always quite enjoyed selling over the phone and I have the knack for it after spending years in sales as a younger chap - but I can't think of a way to apply that to an employment opportunity in Thailand.

I'll be 46 this year, absolutely not too 'old' to start a new career in Thailand I don't think.  It's just finding something decent and I can't spot anything that would really apply to me.  As I said, some form of account management would be ideal, with a little business development thrown in the mix maybe.  Am I right in thinking it will be a struggle finding something like that?  In terms of remotely based working from home, almost impossible, probably.  My life is firmly parked up in Isarn at the moment, me and the wife have a house, cars etc here so it would be ideal finding something home based.  Doubtful though, I know!  I suppose I might have to look at relocated, or commuting.

Any advice appreciated.  Im not totally sure what I am even asking here, to be honest.  I guess just a little feedback, some tips, anything to point me in the right direction would be helpful.

Many thanks!