Advice needed ! Visa

Hello guys, I am wanting to come for 2 months from England I’m going to book flight and condo. I will extend my 30 days for another 30 days once I’m over there. Will I have any problems at immigration at airport if I have a return flight of two months and a visa only for 30 days ? 

• Like 1

Normally immigration does not ask to see a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival.

The airline are the most likely to be the ones to ask for the ticket out and can deny boarding if you do not have one.

If possible it would be best to get a single entry tourist visa for your trip that would allow a 60 day entry.

• Like 2

I am working away I won’t be able to get a visa from embassy I’m off shore and I am going to be flying the first day I am back on the mainland . I will have a return plane ticket for 60 days after I arive but I’ll only have a 30 days visa 

Entering without a visa to get a 30 day visa exempt entry requires a ticket out of the country within 30 days. As I wrote the airline are the ones that will want to see the ticket out of the country.

She should be prepared to purchase a low cost one way ticket to any nearby country from any airport here it the airline insist you have one.

15 minutes ago, Pattayadonk said:

Ok I get ya so just book a cheap flight to Cambodia . Thanks for info mate 

Or even Hat Yai to KL, or whatever is cheapest, since you won't be using it anyway.  It just needs to leave from somewhere in Thailand to somewhere not in Thailand.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Normally immigration does not ask to see a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival.

The airline are the most likely to be the ones to ask for the ticket out and can deny boarding if you do not have one.

If possible it would be best to get a single entry tourist visa for your trip that would allow a 60 day entry.