Junta gets flak for sedition charge against Thanathorn

webfact

5 hours ago, zoza said:

As I have mentioned before the Baht did not move when they were firing

rocket propelled grenade's in the airport...so a bit of a stretch in MHO. 

Grenades into the airport, now that sounds like a bit of a stretch... 

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

If the amarts have such little respect and such disdain for the average man, you can imagine they have the same feelings about their equals or higher-ups. They just can’t be so obvious about it. The amarts have proven themselves to be completely abhorrent and despicable people time and time again. 

There is no honour amongst thieves. They don’t care who they turn on. As long as it benefits them. 

Well there are plenty of thieves at all levels.... 

Edited by Artisi

19 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Do you mean "not one vote WAS counted."

Or;

"not one vote counted." As in they didn't matter.

If you are saying there was a willful action not to count votes, then I think this should be taken up by the candidates.

Had a few strange things in our village too, but mostly to do with money changing hands

Our home was visited by a number of women carrying pink envelopes prior to the election.

I told them all to go away. Unfortunately, one was for a wedding invitation and one confused lady left looking dejected.

I do not know if the votes Were counted or not. It was that there was a concerted attempt to

put a young, non military man into the parliament by many of the villages. But non of their votes counted.

The young chap apparently got few votes but this is not the way the opinions of many who expected a better showing.

A military man got in by a landslide. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2019 at 4:09 AM, leeneeds said:

A sham that needed participants, if a no show at the ballot box, then no one to keep some sort of pressure on the junta.

The change is coming I feel just not quick enough , having the patience to see through what the future forward party brings to government as well as others, is going to take more than one election, those that seek to destroy legitimate freely elected oppositions 

to the ruling party, in the end will be accountable, it is having the will to stay the course set by this election to have a change , a peaceful change!, 

Khun Thanathorn knows the dirty games that will be played out, and you can see by his demeanour he knows deep down the change is coming and from this he grows in strength, the generation change is happening the old do not like it , but in the end they will become obsolete, and  insignificant.

????????????????????????????????