Amazing Thailand

Lusifer

Hi

Lived here for long time but this really got me thinking..

this happen to one of my "friends"

he had fortuner 1yr old driving from Isaan to Bkk,, during the night hrs he was speeding and hit back side of fully loaded Truck after wards estimated speed from police abt 90KM/H, fortuner totally wrecked, guy unconcious flew off from the car, did not wear seatbelt and best of all more that 3.3per mill Blood alcohol (Determent from blood test in the hospital) guy survived, some small bruises on him, back pain, but alive.

His Insurance Company got all police, hospital report, and 3months later he got call from them and insurance company paid 800.000THB from his fortuner, no jail, no courts, did not even had to pay that truck.... insurance company simple pay the money to his bank account

what you know,, one is thinking that i have heard almost everything from here, then came this one....what can i say AMAZING THAILAND

Hi

he had fortuner 1yr old driving from Isaan to Bkk,, during the night hrs he was speeding and hit back side of fully loaded Truck after wards estimated speed from police abt 90KM/H, fortuner totally wrecked, guy unconcious flew off from the car, did not wear seatbelt and best of all more that 3.3per mill Blood alcohol (Determent from blood test in the hospital) guy survived, some small bruises on him, back pain, but alive.

His Insurance Company got all police, hospital report, and 3months later he got call from them and insurance company paid 800.000THB from his fortuner, no jail, no courts, did not even had to pay that truck.... insurance company simple pay the money to his bank account

what you know,, one is thinking that i have heard almost everything from here, then came this one....what can i say AMAZING THAILAND

You left out one very important fact, what was the name of his insurance company, I want to sign-up?

Hi

You left out one very important fact, what was the name of his insurance company, I want to sign-up?

I kind of expect that one,,, with out advertising, its what toyota uses, when one get new car from them,, i think they uses same through out the whole country

Hi

I kind of expect that one,,, with out advertising, its what toyota uses, when one get new car from them,, i think they uses same through out the whole country

:o Uhhhh......no.

LoveDaBlues is correct, insurance offered by Toyota is not standard throughout the country. hel_l, the two Toyota dealerships here in Pattaya don't even offer insurance from the same company. Never assume that anything in Thailand is standard throughout the Kingdom, try visiting a few different immigration offices and you will know exactly what I mean.

LoveDaBlues is correct, insurance offered by Toyota is not standard throughout the country. hel_l, the two Toyota dealerships here in Pattaya don't even offer insurance from the same company. Never assume that anything in Thailand is standard throughout the Kingdom, try visiting a few different immigration offices and you will know exactly what I mean.

REALLY TOYOTA DO NOT OFFER INSURANCE in pattaya when one buy a new car? if you buy it cash full ammount i wud understand that but when one is buying in downpayment 1st class insurance is copolsory, just incase of accident toyota will get money back from the car if ist crecked...

and correct what emperor_tud comment, total ass if i may say so, but what im try to say that whole issue is bit off the road, that basically promote drunk driving, kind of insurance advertising,, We quarantine when you drive drunk and have your car crecked, you will get full refund..."

he was using V insurance company...you know what it is...

REALLY TOYOTA DO NOT OFFER INSURANCE in pattaya when one buy a new car? if you buy it cash full ammount i wud understand that but when one is buying in downpayment 1st class insurance is copolsory, just incase of accident toyota will get money back from the car if ist crecked...

and correct what emperor_tud comment, total ass if i may say so, but what im try to say that whole issue is bit off the road, that basically promote drunk driving, kind of insurance advertising,, We quarantine when you drive drunk and have your car crecked, you will get full refund..."

he was using V insurance company...you know what it is...

Thanks Lusifer.  I just bought my new Vigo 5 weeks ago from one of the Toyota Dealerships in Pattaya.  I purchased V insurance through them.  Actually, they took me down to the V insurance office to complete the transaction.  V insurance company offers a special (reduced rate, slightly reduced coverage) plan for new Toyota buyers.  By the way, the other Toyota Dealership in Pattaya offers Liberty Mutual.