EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

webfact

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

A fairly quiet morning so far...

20 spoon pubs are closing down maybe 'Champion of the Poor' Tim should go back to doing what he does best running cheap pubs for the masses rather than grandstanding on things he knows little about. At least the other great 'patriot' Dyson has peed off to Singapore and doesn't seem to gob off about Brexit anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

The Beano was visionary. Walter is the epitome of a Snowflake Remainer. Even the senior politicians have no spine, either in public life or the HP. Certainly not when dealing with those bigger boys over the channel.

Agreed and of course Lord Snooty is a shoo-in....

image.jpeg.52f3738b53168789c3bb73bc7b85293f.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, david555 said:

Brexageddon rant    (copy pasted comment from Telegraph comments ):thumbsup:

Steam Buff 10 Apr 2019 4:17AM

End Game. All the Brexiteer promises have evaporated. The EU27 will offer a long extension, May will accept, the Cabinet will refuse, the economy will hit free-fall, by Saturday May will invoke Crown perogative, return to Brussels and revoke Article 50. By Sunday she will resign. By Monday we will be back in EU, Government will fall and we will have Corbyn Government by June. Because Tories say elections are divisive the Dear Leader will promise never to have another one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/04/09/philip-hammond-suggests-mps-could-revoke-article-50-prevent/#comments

So many good things in one paragraph - nearly time to crack out the EU duty paid Prosecco....watching 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' have apoplexy and destroy the tories almost makes all the hassle worthwhile....almost but not quite. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

What May will do is anybody's guess - there are no more red lines. Brexit means Brexit crap...

May has 3 options: accept whatever the EU offers today (or whenever their meeting finishes), No_Deal Brexit, or Revoke Article 50.

Given that the lasts meeting as I recall May spoke for 90 minutes, and they deliberated for 9 hours, I expect  this on to go on longer, with her waiting outside and being called back in for clarification from time to time. plenty of time to read "War and Peace".

Edited by Basil B

23 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

20 spoon pubs are closing down maybe 'Champion of the Poor' Tim should go back to doing what he does best running cheap pubs for the masses rather than grandstanding on things he knows little about. At least the other great 'patriot' Dyson has peed off to Singapore and doesn't seem to gob off about Brexit anymore. 

...how about his post?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Basil B said:

May has 3 options: accept whatever the EU offers today (or whenever their meeting finishes), No_Deal Brexit, or Revoke Article 50.

Given that the lasts meeting as I recall May spoke for 90 minutes, and they deliberated for 9 hours, I expect  this on to go on longer, with her waiting outside and being called back in for clarification from time to time. plenty of time to read "War and Peace".

And I'm betting that may will go for the first option ????!

• Thanks 1

My former MP was an excellent man re listening and working for his constituents.
He also every year had an " agm "..where any constituent could ask him anything and he replied.
NO PRE ARRANGED QUESTIONS !!!!
Normally it lasted 3 hours..till the council building janitor kicked everyone out.[emoji23]

Was that during the time when King Arthur pulled a sword out of a stone?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app