EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

webfact

2 hours ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

SHOULD READ:

'Europe's unelected, dictatorial, elitist bureaucrats stand united' ... but please, by all means keep deluding yourself if it gets to you sleep quicker! ???? 

Are UK bureaucrats elected? It the answer is no the you can stop your incessant "unelected, dictatorial, elitist" bleating right away.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You are clutching straws. Since decades you jump at every minor problem a country has and every far-right votes increase to tell us the end of the EU is near. But your predictions keep failing. 

Get real. No country would be stupid enough to see in leaving the EU a solution to their homemade issues. No country would be stupid enough to create even more and bigger problems by going through an exit. You can only be stupid by asking those that don’t have a clue, the electorate. 

The sixth biggest economy of trying since three years to leave. If anything, they will leave with a customs union and everyone scratching their heads and asking: what’s the point? 

The EU is too big to fail. The EU is too entangled to leave. 

"Get real. No country would be stupid enough to see in leaving the EU a solution to their homemade issues. No country would be stupid enough to create even more and bigger problems by going through an exit. You can only be stupid by asking those that don’t have a clue, the electorate. "

Yes, totally agree with this.

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

Are UK bureaucrats elected? It the answer is no the you can stop your incessant "unelected, dictatorial, elitist" bleating right away.

Even though there are definitely too many within our political system, doing nothing but pushing pens around, we haven't yet awarded UK bureaucrats the same immense amount of power that the EU commission et al have over so many nations. If you don't know that difference then you are similarly blinkered and misinformed. Pity.

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

"Get real. No country would be stupid enough to see in leaving the EU a solution to their homemade issues. No country would be stupid enough to create even more and bigger problems by going through an exit. You can only be stupid by asking those that don’t have a clue, the electorate. "

Yes, totally agree with this.

Oh look, another hardline anti-democracy shill. Join the club, sadly you're well represented on this forum. ????

27 minutes ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Even though there are definitely too many within our political system, doing nothing but pushing pens around, we haven't yet awarded UK bureaucrats the same immense amount of power that the EU commission et al have over so many nations.

So the answer is no then. Good to know the bleating will stop!

You are clutching straws. Since decades you jump at every minor problem a country has and every far-right votes increase to tell us the end of the EU is near. But your predictions keep failing. 

Get real. No country would be stupid enough to see in leaving the EU a solution to their homemade issues. No country would be stupid enough to create even more and bigger problems by going through an exit. You can only be stupid by asking those that don’t have a clue, the electorate. 

The sixth biggest economy of trying since three years to leave. If anything, they will leave with a customs union and everyone scratching their heads and asking: what’s the point? 

The EU is too big to fail. The EU is too entangled to leave. 
Too big to fail..funny thing..last financial crash certainly proved that..ask some Former massive banks etc[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

18 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Chomper & Co will love this :

He does not look well , maybe tired from that only  1 mile from complete march to London he stepped …., or could it be maybe a hangover from celebrating 12 April …? :drunk:

To be honest I would also  liked more the departure  for filled , lucky Macron was obstinate or it would even bin a much longer extension …. a 27 compromise it became :whistling:

1 minute ago, david555 said:

He does not look well , maybe tired from that only  1 mile from complete march to London he stepped …., or could it be maybe a hangover from celebrating 12 April …? :drunk:

To be honest I would also  liked more the departure  for filled , lucky Macron was obstinate or it would even bin a longer extension …. a 27 compromise :whistling:

Remainers can give us as many snide remarks as they so wish, but I hope they all understand that our government as been as usefull as blacked out windows in a total eclipse. Nigel farage may or may not put some pride back into our country, but at the moment he and his newly formed party is the only chance to change the politics that is so disruptive to our country at the moment.

Obviously the Tories will take a hammering in any election etc, I do hope Labour will equally take a beating. The people of the UK deserve so much much better than what we have on offer at the moment.

2 hours ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Even though there are definitely too many within our political system, doing nothing but pushing pens around, we haven't yet awarded UK bureaucrats the same immense amount of power that the EU commission et al have over so many nations. If you don't know that difference then you are similarly blinkered and misinformed. Pity.

Oh look, another hardline anti-democracy shill. Join the club, sadly you're well represented on this forum. ????

Democracy and results of a vote are not always the same, see the topic at hand.

To a certain extend you're right, I don't believe in democracy where a majority vote means decisions are being made contrary to the country's interest. Again see the topic at hand.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

Remainers can give us as many snide remarks as they so wish, but I hope they all understand that our government as been as usefull as blacked out windows in a total eclipse. Nigel farage may or may not put some pride back into our country, but at the moment he and his newly formed party is the only chance to change the politics that is so disruptive to our country at the moment.

Obviously the Tories will take a hammering in any election etc, I do hope Labour will equally take a beating. The people of the UK deserve so much much better than what we have on offer at the moment.

Was it not the U.K. voters who put them in power as your (?).. "government  ?  ????

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Too big to fail..funny thing..last financial crash certainly proved that..ask some Former massive banks etcemoji6.png

And see who survived the last financial crisis... ???? 

3 hours ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Sums your position up perfectly! You give yourself away by such comments. Just as I assumed, correctly as it happens - you'd be in good company with the likes of Monet and Barroso and a great many other communist wallies - intolerable bureaucrats of the worst kind.  Don't ask the plebs, their vote doesn't count, we all know how the EU and it's architects feel about asking it's constituents their opinions on governance, after all. 

You haven’t understood representative democracy and I am not surprised.  

'They must go on voting until they get it right'  (Jose Manuel Barroso, Former President of the European Commission)

The EC doesn’t have anything to do with the voting of member states. Again, I am not surprised you don’t understand how the EU works. 

Heard that before about a great many institutions, financial/corporate and political. The Soviet Union, the British Empire, the Roman Empire - all more powerful and established than the EU is - and all failed in the end.  You'll soon be rudely awaked from your fantasy and it won't come a moment too soon! ????

And then you wake up and realize it was all just a wet dream. 

On 4/10/2019 at 8:25 PM, vinniekintana said:

Pray she doesn't go for the 3rd option (revoke article 50)

The ultimate humiliation.

That is exactly  what  ex GB.  great <deleted> / mistakes , deserve.. asap. 

18 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

By “reporting and hard info” you mean news articles from 2013? ???? 

Maybe look out of your window today and embrace reality. But I guess it’s easier to stay in a fantasy land made up of old news articles and clutching at straws ????

It’s already “a few years” after your 2013-news that you posted above. Still alive and kicking. Brexit-Britain not so ????

Yeah, look out of your window today and embrace reality!

image.jpeg.0ec2c11e59706e302b1c446338c10227.jpeg

13 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

And see who survived the last financial crisis... ???? 

You haven’t understood representative democracy and I am not surprised.  

The EC doesn’t have anything to do with the voting of member states. Again, I am not surprised you don’t understand how the EU works. 

And then you wake up and realize it was all just a wet dream. 

Almost everybody survived survived the last financial crisis due to the mass creation of QE funny money - the next one won't be so easy to dodge, especially for the EU/ECB.

Why, as a Europhile, would you care about any version of representative democracy?

The EU works to further its own ends, i.e. centralisation and expansion of power and influence. As this becomes more and more obvious then more and more decent European people reject it until the EU wet dream turns into a big dirty laundry bill. 

52 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Almost everybody survived survived the last financial crisis due to the mass creation of QE funny money - the next one won't be so easy to dodge, especially for the EU/ECB.

Why, as a Europhile, would you care about any version of representative democracy?

The EU works to further its own ends, i.e. centralisation and expansion of power and influence. As this becomes more and more obvious then more and more decent European people reject it until the EU wet dream turns into a big dirty laundry bill. 

And this forever doom rant about E.U. helps the U.K. out of his own created H.O.C. & T.M. government ultimate mess…? :whistling:...smoke screening:coffee1: ...

The mirror in front of U.K. must be very dirty …. to see your own image...

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

And this forever doom rant about E.U. helps the U.K. out of his own created H.O.C. & T.M. government ultimate mess…:whistling:...smoke screening:coffee1: ...

The mirror in front of U.K. must be very dirty …. to see your own image...

What are you on about now?

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Yeah, look out of your window today and embrace reality!

image.jpeg.0ec2c11e59706e302b1c446338c10227.jpeg

They stand up against what they don't like from their government …..and Brits … they keep whining an burbling forever in mother of parliaments …..Cromwell is dead ... yeah :cheesy:

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

And this forever doom rant about E.U.

The U.K. government/parliament is a mess. 

The country is divided between Leavers/Remainers. 

The country is divided between Labour/Tory voters. 

So the E.U. should be a mess as well, so we will not be alone, is the reasoning for some here. 

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What are you on about now?

Simple that it seems no pain if you drown in the water as long  another one drowns with you …. ultimate stupidity ...

Iff E.U. go down that does not help your United divided U.K. problem, you shall get even bigger problem as now already you are stockpiling and panicking ….

Oh damn …, I always forget  that The E.U. need the U.K. more than the Divided UK need the E.U. :clap2:

8 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

The U.K. government/parliament is a mess. 

The country is divided between Leavers/Remainers. 

The country is divided between Labour/Tory voters. 

So the E.U. should be a mess as well, so we will not be alone, is the reasoning for some here. 

The EU is not without mess.........

Italy,, Greece, France...... amongst those who have serious issues.

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

Simple that it seems no pain if you drown in the water as long  another one drowns with you …. ultimate stupidity ...

Schadenfreude.

"Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another."

=

My pain, frustrations, are more tolerable when someone else resent the same. 

14 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

The EU is not without mess.........

Italy,, Greece, France...... amongst those who have serious issues.

Yes , but we know that example the destruction of U.K. would NOT  help us become better , WE have to solve that & make better our self ....that is the reasoning behind my lines ...not pulling the neighbors in the drowning pool

Greece suffered because their own lies and cheating to become a member , they choose to stay E.U. , they suffered for the measures to solve it , but today their on the way of become normal member , and this shall be done for any other in same problems ...That is where E.U.= EUROPE stands for  , to become United not divided anymore as for ages before ….

21 minutes ago, david555 said:

Iff E.U. go down that does not help your United divided U.K. problem, you shall get even bigger problem as now already you are stockpiling and panicking ….

Oh damn …, I always forget  that The E.U. need the U.K. more than the Divided UK need the E.U. :clap2:

Sounds like simple delusion to me. But don't panic.... keep calm and carry on...as long as you're British of course.

Archived