EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

webfact

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

But don't panic.... keep calm and carry on...as long as you're British of course.

Should not only be appropriate to the British, but to all citizens of the E.U. as well. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Almost everybody survived survived the last financial crisis due to the mass creation of QE funny money - the next one won't be so easy to dodge, especially for the EU/ECB.

Economic forecasts from the people who couldn’t even get the weekly savings for the NHS calculated correctly and who still don’t understand the WTO? You gotta be kidding. 

Why, as a Europhile, would you care about any version of representative democracy?

Yes, unlike Brexiteers, I care about representative democracy. 

The EU works to further its own ends, i.e. centralisation and expansion of power and influence. As this becomes more and more obvious then more and more decent European people reject it until the EU wet dream turns into a big dirty laundry bill. 

Maybe as a start, recruit more people for your losers march and get Brexit done. 

11 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Economic forecasts from the people who couldn’t even get the weekly savings for the NHS calculated correctly and who still don’t understand the WTO? You gotta be kidding. 

Yes, unlike Brexiteers, I care about representative democracy. 

Maybe as a start, recruit more people for your losers march and get Brexit done. 

If you think I was talking about the NHS then there's no hope for you.

If you consider the referendum result to be democratically unrepresentative ditto.

Losers march, you mean the remainers in London women and children first one? 

Just now, nauseus said:

If you think I was talking about the NHS then there's no hope for you.

If you consider the referendum result to be democratically unrepresentative ditto.

Losers march, you mean the remainers in London women and children first one? 

Well, whatever. You realized by now you lost Brexit and your whole little revolution. I know it hurts; you’ll get over it. 

1 minute ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Well, whatever. You realized by now you lost Brexit and your whole little revolution. I know it hurts; you’ll get over it. 

I realize that the referendum was won by leave. 

The has been no revolution as such, yet.

Yes, we'll get over it. 

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

This is Europe today. Get used to it.

And this is H.O.C. but you are used to that long time already..:coffee1:Sir Desmond Swayne taking a nap after the hard work :biggrin:

sir-desmond-swayne-.jpg

28 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s Paris, and not today. And I believe they got used to it, yes. Nothing to get too excited about. 

Ah, Paris, capital of France but not in Europe! My mistake. 

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

The U.K. government/parliament is a mess. 

The country is divided between Leavers/Remainers. 

The country is divided between Labour/Tory voters. 

So the E.U. should be a mess as well, so we will not be alone, is the reasoning for some here. 

It's a mess because the politicians are doing everything in their power to stop the uk leaving.

Nobody has any problem with the remainers starting a remain party.

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

That's not going to happen as Farage has started a new brexit party.

So it will all happen again in a few years time.

1 hour ago, david555 said:

Ah … at least 1 rebel in H.O.C.  :cheesy:  Where is Robin Hood as you need him …? 

hqdefault.jpg

Robin Hood and the HoC, sorry where’s the connection?

This is the problem when you have so many foreigners debating that we British should remain in the hated E.u.

If you care to divulge, from which country you originate, we can discuss your countries history. In the meantime perhaps this may help you, as you should have been referring to him:-

97EFD400-AABB-4654-BB82-C40AE09B535F.jpeg

24 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

It's a mess because

A mess has always a reason. 

Each individual may have his own explanation/interpretation of the reason. 

However whatever the reason may be, the mess remains a fact. 

59 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Robin Hood and the HoC, sorry where’s the connection?

This is the problem when you have so many foreigners debating that we British should remain in the hated E.u.

If you care to divulge, from which country you originate, we can discuss your countries history. In the meantime perhaps this may help you, as you should have been referring to him:-

97EFD400-AABB-4654-BB82-C40AE09B535F.jpeg

where’s the connection?

Just the old fashioned living in the past who is no more ….

P.E.S.   Post Empire Syndrome

(Strange you don't see my connection , however you understood it and gave even a better one with Guy Fawkes….???? ):thumbsup:

Let me try this one ….

jeremy-corbyn-s-days-are-numbered[1]_cr.png

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

What was it that caused your ancestors to leg it? Colluden? Potatoes? or a one way trip via the old bailey?

Sorry....., potatoes and old Baily was to find an understand … but Colluden was for  google and others a mystery ...must be very...  very...  local lingo.... so shall stay for me a mystery …. :wink: 

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. All you’ve got is another extension and six more months of contributions. Will you be reducing the 39 Bn in that respect?
What will you do when our eurosceptic MEPs add to the others (until October) and cause problems in Brussels?
What happens on 31st Oct and the UK is still in deadlock too? Another extension, or will Macron veto it? Unless we have something major like a GE, nothing will change much in Parliament. So you think Brexit is lost by never ending EU extensions?

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. All you’ve got is another extension and six more months of contributions. Will you be reducing the 39 Bn in that respect?

No. 

What will you do when our eurosceptic MEPs add to the others (until October) and cause problems in Brussels?

“cause problems” — cute. 

What happens on 31st Oct and the UK is still in deadlock too? Another extension, or will Macron veto it?

I don’t care. 

Unless we have something major like a GE, nothing will change much in Parliament. So you think Brexit is lost by never ending EU extensions?

No, maybe you get a customs union. 

9 hours ago, nauseus said:

Sounds like simple delusion to me. But don't panic.... keep calm and carry on...as long as you're British of course.

Can you be a little more sensible please!

What's wrong with a Union in which the German economy is careering towards a serious recession; French debt approaches 100% GDP; the Italians are on the brink with banks on the point of collapse (with the Germans particularly exposed); record levels of youth unemployment (over 40% in S. Italy, Greece and parts of Spain) and on and on?

The previous paragraph has more appeal if you hum "Ode to Joy" and wave a starred blue flag while reading it.

1 hour ago, aright said:

What's wrong with a Union in which the German economy is careering towards a serious recession; French debt approaches 100% GDP; the Italians are on the brink with banks on the point of collapse (with the Germans particularly exposed); record levels of youth unemployment (over 40% in S. Italy, Greece and parts of Spain) and on and on?

The previous paragraph has more appeal if you hum "Ode to Joy" and wave a starred blue flag while reading it.

Sorry. I didn't know we were allowed to discuss all those EU problems that are creeping up all over. ????

12 hours ago, david555 said:

And this forever doom rant about E.U. helps the U.K. out of his own created H.O.C. & T.M. government ultimate mess…? :whistling:...smoke screening:coffee1: ...

The mirror in front of U.K. must be very dirty …. to see your own image...

You have missed the point of education...….it's to turn mirrors into windows as we Leavers know.

1 hour ago, aright said:

I tried the "Ode to Joy" trick but had to make to with a mini Union Jack and I do hum off key quite badly. As I was humming it did cheer me up to remember that the Portuguese are still happy for us to travel there visa-free!  

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I tried the "Ode to Joy" trick but had to make to with a mini Union Jack and I do hum off key quite badly. As I was humming it did cheer me up to remember that the Portuguese are still happy for us to travel there visa-free!  

Please! let's not talk about Portugal.

The bad news is they have the fourth largest debt per capita as a % of GDP in the world.

The good news is Bomber is moving there to help them with this problem.

Archived