Jump to content

Pattaya massage parlor where Spanish man died had no licence - and the masseuse was not qualified


webfact

Recommended Posts

Pattaya massage parlor where Spanish man died had no licence - and the masseuse was not qualified

 

7pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

The Thai department of public health are set to prosecute the massage parlor where a Spanish man died while having an "oil massage". 

 

Earlier reports suggested Mr Vincente Fernandez died at the Central Pattaya establishment from an existing pre-condition while undergoing what was described as an "abdominal massage". 

 

Dr Natthawut Prasertsiripong said that investigations show that the massage parlor in question had no right to advertise as a health massage shop and had no license for health massage.

 

In addition the only one of the staff not qualified to give health massage was the one who had given the Spanish man his treatment. 

 

The shop faces fines of 40,000 baht for advertising health massage and the owner could be jailed for six months and/or fined 50,000 baht for not having the required license. 

 

The shop was not named in the Daily News report.

 

Source: Daily News

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-10
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kim J said:

You mean there is a qualification for doing an oily hand job??

Not really, but the massage parlor in question had no license for health massage. In other words, the owner forgot to hand over this month brown envelope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, webfact said:

The shop faces fines of 40,000 baht for advertising health massage and the owner could be jailed for six months and/or fined 50,000 baht for not having the required license

it is a joke 

Again and again Thailand show they cant lose face 

Don't blame the shop on the massage lady for the death of a old and sick man RIP 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, webfact said:

Pattaya massage parlor where Spanish man died had no licence - and the masseuse was not qualified

Well, I wouldn't have thought that, not here in Thailand!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posts from the the usual list of suspects posting the usual troll none sense have been removed keep it up guys and you will be going on holiday

Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange thing to publish in the news, the man suffered a stroke , could have happened anywhere, just happened to be at this random place. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

we all know the majority are not qualified ! HaHa i went to a place i soi buakhao a few years ago i had a back problem she was a old battle axe and about killed me when i went back to the uk my doctor said were you wrestling as it was worse than when i thought she could help me and it was not a happy ending place just a massage place i thought could help me  lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, balo said:

Strange thing to publish in the news, the man suffered a stroke , could have happened anywhere, just happened to be at this random place. 

 

 

Some stroke! Way to go (if you're going to go). 😁

 

RIP & condolences to family & friends. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

it is a joke 

Again and again Thailand show they cant lose face 

Don't blame the shop on the massage lady for the death of a old and sick man RIP 

 

 

but they are doing.....if the place had had a licence he would still be alive!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So do the ladies in the bars and Go-Go's offering similar services need to be qualified too???

 

What are they going to do as they have sent all the instructors back to Belarus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, balo said:

Strange thing to publish in the news, the man suffered a stroke , could have happened anywhere, just happened to be at this random place. 

 

 

 

How do we know it was a stroke?  Could have been many things.  Sounds like he had some abdominal discomfort so  aortic aneurysm or dissection, heart attack etc also come  mind.

 

Agree not their fault and would probably have been the same had they been "licensed" (at most license means trained in giving massage, certainly not trained to diagnose medical conditions) but I don't think totally random.

 

He probably went there because he was feeling unwell. If so,  a bad choice. Had he gone to a hospital instead, then depending on exactly what was going on,  the outcome might have been different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, balo said:

Strange thing to publish in the news, the man suffered a stroke , could have happened anywhere, just happened to be at this random place. 

 

 

Actually reports suggest he had a stroke, (cerebral hemorrhage, bleeding of/on the brain, or interruption of the blood supply within the brain), At best a guess without an autopsy.

 

Apart from calling for medical assistance immediately it was noted that his condition was serious, I doubt there could have been much anyone could have done without the correct drugs at hand, maybe had staff been trained in first aid they may have spotted the symptoms, maybe they thought he was drunk, don't know...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...