TM30 online Jomtien (and other)

Good for you,:)

I tried this more than month ago and never received password details..

Maby i did something wrong or change in this area is very recent..

Do you have yellow book also where is your name or only blue book as condo owner but without your name registered as resident.?

10 minutes ago, thaitero said:

Good for you,:)

I tried this more than month ago and never received password details..

Maby i did something wrong or change in this area is very recent..

Do you have yellow book also where is your name or only blue book as condo owner but without your name registered as resident.?

I have yellow book but only sent the (blank) blue book.

After you send the initial application you get back a "Click here to confirm your email" Email, maybe you missed that email or didn't respond.

It took close to 2 weeks to get the login info back.

• Like 2

Maby my problem is that i am on touristvisa and not yet on long time visa/extension which i will look closer after summer in homeland. Nevetheless what my visastatus will be, i will travel so i really hope this online system will work at least in very near future for condo owners..

13 minutes ago, mariohh1 said:

what did you do at the last question? register at. you can not write in it and it does not do anything. 

If the address information has been entered correctly (above) then the local immigration office choices comes up in that field. its blank until it knows where you are. Same as the district field choices wont come up until province field is entered, etc. Like the other immigration sites, I think you need to use IE or chrome.

Edited by Peterw42

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

If the address information has been entered correctly (above) then the local immigration office comes up in that field. its blank until it knows where you are. Same as the district field choices wont come up until province field is entered, etc. Like the other immigration sites, I think you need to use IE or chrome.

ok thx i copied always but when i scroll down it worked thx

9 minutes ago, mariohh1 said:

ok thx i copied always but when i scroll down it worked thx

You defiantly need a Thai reader sitting next to you for that end part as the imm office is probably the important part. not much use being in Bangkok and that field says Chaing Mai

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 12:28 PM, Peterw42 said:

A confirmation email, "logon information will be sent".

Hi Peter, I just tried to register.  after filling all the fields (it took me a little while - the drop-down menu does not immediately indicate the Chonburi province + a little more time to fill in the "registred at" field ...) so,  at each submission attempt, I received an error message (file too large, fields not filled ...) and each time, forced to indicate the email address, again and again ... well, after a few tries  the last submission was the good one (I was not getting any more error messages), BUT I never received email confirmation.  In your opinion, should I repeat the procedure?