Redeeming Thai Airways Miles That Werent Added

I checked my Royal Orchid account, miles werent added from a month ago though my friend on the same flight already got there. FAQs say to bring them in person to a Thai Air Office or Member Services. Anyone know where exactly this in BKK? Thanks.

Yea!

It is in he office on Rangsit/Viba!@##$. thia link from the GT site is down at the moment. You cna't get anythiung doen about miles at the Silom office.Call them to see what you need. I had to have boparding pass and ticket number....Was this an e-ticket?

I make about 12-15 segmetns a year on TG and yo0u reall have to be careful I always ask and check the bottom of your boarding stub for a FF plan. I get UA miles for m TG tickets so I must be even more careful

Have a look over here: this is the TG section of that board!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=503

Edited by SoiSong

• 2 months later...

My miles went into a black hole once they reached Thailand - the Belgian office who sent them had a record of them sending them but the Thai office just ignored all requests from them and myself for info.

I did have boarding pass stub and everything else they wanted.

When I requested something from the Singapore office though (not air miles but replacement Gold Card) they copied all emails to the BKK office to me and mentioned that if they did not hurry I would be moving to the SIA scheme - i had a new card sharpish.

I do fly SIA now but credit my miles to ROP

well does anyone have the address to send the stuff to? there is no mention of it on the website.

Members Service Centre, Bangkok

Royal Orchid Plus

Thai Airways International

P.O. Box 567

Samsen Nai Post Office

Bangkok 10400

Thailand

Tel: 66 (0) 2545 2000

Fax: 66 (0) 2545 3300

E-mail: [email protected]

Edited by whimsy

I used to go to the Thai airways booking office at Don Muang for my missing miles. They took the documents they needed (mainly the boarding pass and copies of passport and royal orchid member card) and forwarded them to their main office. The miles took two weeks to one month to be credited.

I haven't had missing miles since the move to Suvarnabhumi, so can't tell if it works the same there.

The other option is to go to their Siliom Rd office, on the corner with Narathiwat Rd (near Chong Nonsi BTS). The office is on the intersection where the BTS turns off Siliom for a short stretch before it turn on to Sarthorn Rd.

Easy to get to, and your points can be added if you have the boarding pass stubs.

I only had a problem once and just emailed a scan of my boarding pass and gave them my ROP number and my miles were credited within 24 hours. I suppose though it depends on the reason why your miles weren't credited as to whether they'll need the actual boarding pass or not. But certainly worth a try to do it by email as it'll save you a lot of hassle if it works.