Bianchi Vertigo road bike for sale

wicketkeeper

My Bianchi Vertigo road bike has been on its stand for the past few months following my ceramic double hip replacement to go with my titanium knee. I dare not tempt fate any further and so I want to sell it. It lives with me in Chiang Mai, has done very few miles and is in very good nick. Comes with bike stand, large standing pump and smaller bike pump. I can't upload an image for some reason.

I'm surprised.  My doctor was quite enthusiastic about my cycling before and following my hip operation.

It's a low impact way of exercising, and the ceramics perform very well in constant impact-free movement.

I was back on the bike within a week, and cycling 100 km within a month, I think.  Though to be fair, I only had one hip done.  Every time I go for a check-up he takes an x-ray of the other hip, which has some osteo-arthritic bone growth and says "Is it painful yet?"

I was grateful for the cycling before the operation as well.  I could cycle all day, but I could scarcely walk to the pub across the road.  I do far fewer rides less than a kilometre after the operation!

How else are you going to keep fit?

SC 

My Bianchi Vertigo road bike has been on its stand for the past few months following my ceramic double hip replacement to go with my titanium knee. I dare not tempt fate any further and so I want to sell it. It lives with me in Chiang Mai, has done very few miles and is in very good nick. Comes with bike stand, large standing pump and smaller bike pump. I can't upload an image for some reason.

What size?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived