FARMERJO'S FLYERSSteven P 7 5.667 17 4 51 12
SOBEKS B 7 5.667 17 29 61 13
GAZMAN1Gary S 6 5.333 16 8 37 14
BIGGWAZZWarren G 7 5.333 16 35 55 15
RON19S ROTTIESRon C 7 5.333 16 40 86 16
LEONINE TIMESAdrian J 6 5 15 30 80 17
CYNICAL SAILORCynical S 6 5 15 45 86
  • Like 1

Bloody Murphy, all he had to do was spoil the mark, 45 seconds to go and his bloody knee gave out. Bastard I could of had 9/9

Doggies made a couple of errors late..and weren't helped by a couple of crucial umpire decisions

Murphy's carer could be over. He would be a massive loss for the dogs this year

Chimpy has tallied the tips and the results are in.

This week's joint winners are Thechook and Radar501 both with 8 out of 9

overall leader is Will27 by margin over Thechooks but both on 20 points.

In other news. Alexrrr seems to be crashing down the leader board...

• Like 2

I looked at both team's Facebook pages after the game and what a difference in attitudes between them that can't really be defined by who won the game.

WCE were happy to win obviously, but didn't go overboard and there were several messages expressing sympathy and best wishes to Sandilands.

The Dockers were full of fury and bitterness about crooked umpires and "illegal" knees in the back.(makes you wonder how many Dockers supporters have never actually played footy!)

They really need to work out that they have an outdated game plan and a lack of goal scorers.

I personally don't support the sentiment expressed in the image but could see some humor in it.

I looked at both team's Facebook pages after the game and what a difference in attitudes between them that can't really be defined by who won the game.

WCE were happy to win obviously, but didn't go overboard and there were several messages expressing sympathy and best wishes to Sandilands.

The Dockers were full of fury and bitterness about crooked umpires and "illegal" knees in the back.(makes you wonder how many Dockers supporters have never actually played footy!)

They really need to work out that they have an outdated game plan and a lack of goal scorers.

I personally don't support the sentiment expressed in the image but could see some humor in it.

Realising that, I actually edited out my initial comment.

• Like 1

Gazman is in Bangkok at the moment and has been teasing me.

attachicon.gifLamb Chops.JPG

I don't think that's fair do you.

Where did he buy them?

I ask because they don't appear to be frozen, Tops: Chiang Rai sell them frozen, NZ imported, for about 600B a kilo which is reasonable enough.

It would be somewhere around the Don Muang / Rangsit area. I will find out for sure but he is on his way driving to Ubon Ratchathani at the moment. Going back on his Line messages ( line is another thing like Skype ), it was Foodland and he bought all they had. I just noticed he even has a bottle of Mint Sauce plus a bottle of Jim beam which obviouseley has been been opened and ice added.The prick.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

I get my vacuum packed steak and lamb chops from Makro.

They have recently opened a 2nd Makro in Phitsanulok and went there last Monday. No lamb at all and the beef looked okay but had been packaged in Bangkok and the price was what you might expect to pay for local beef. More enjoyment chewing an old boot I'd imagine.

• Like 2

Gazman is in Bangkok at the moment and has been teasing me.

attachicon.gifLamb Chops.JPG

I don't think that's fair do you.

Where did he buy them?

I ask because they don't appear to be frozen, Tops: Chiang Rai sell them frozen, NZ imported, for about 600B a kilo which is reasonable enough.

Gazman has just confirmed he bought them at Foodland Don Muang. That's a fair stretch from Chiang Rai. whistling.gif

Now going back on the posts I note my brother comments about me not being fair. I love the fried donuts with the toffee coating from the Thasak Markets. Every time he gets them he sends a picture and says how nice they are, is that fair??

Now going back on the posts I note my brother comments about me not being fair. I love the fried donuts with the toffee coating from the Thasak Markets. Every time he gets them he sends a picture and says how nice they are, is that fair?

rolleyes.gif

It's up to date on Australian web now

RANK TEAM / TIPSTER RD 3

TIPS AVG/RND TOTAL

TIPS RD 3

MARGIN TOTAL

MARGIN 1

WILL'S WEST ...W C 7 6.667 20 34 75 2
CHOOKA'S CHI...Martin S 8 6.667 20 21 82 3
RADAR501Adrian G 8 6.333 19 21 74 4
JOBOSSJoseph M 7 6.333 19 50 91 5
RIPS SWANSRoss P 7 6 18 45 55 6
OZZYDOMO D 7 6 18 40 64 7
DELIGHFUL DEE'SAlex R 7 6 18 75 90 8
BOOKMANB M 7 6 18 43 91 9
SCEADUGENGA1Bill B 6 6 18 41 93 10
GRANNYSAPPLESGrant S 8 6 18 37 107 11
FARMERJO'S FLYERSSteven P 7 5.667 17 4 51 12
SOBEKS B 7 5.667 17 29 61 13
GAZMAN1Gary S 6 5.333 16 8 37 14
BIGGWAZZWarren G 7 5.333 16 35 55 15
RON19S ROTTIESRon C 7 5.333 16 40 86 16
LEONINE TIMESAdrian J 6 5 15 30 80 17
CYNICAL SAILORCynical S 6 5 15 45 86

Oh LOOK I'm in front of BOOK's again, even after stuffing up on the Essendon Port pick.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

I get my vacuum packed steak and lamb chops from Makro.

They have recently opened a 2nd Makro in Phitsanulok and went there last Monday. No lamb at all and the beef looked okay but had been packaged in Bangkok and the price was what you might expect to pay for local beef. More enjoyment chewing an old boot I'd imagine.

For 1 year i avoided anything that looked like beef even inported from AU when i was there BUT the TGF of the time was a lover of Beef, not sure what she had been use to before then so one day to make her happy i bough some beef steaks and cooked them up for her, well i didn't think much of the meat but she loved it, might be because she as Thais like to drenched it in tomato sauce and some other black gunk....The same girl a month later ordered a seafood pizza, had prawns etc on it.....and you guess it she covered it in tomato sauce.

• Like 2

The two games of the round for me were:

Melbourne v North Melbourne

Bulldogs v Hawthorn

Melbourne will be feeling confident they can knock off COllingwood next week

In recent years Melbourne has beaten Collingwood on several occasions (much to my disgust).

Yes and I'm looking forward to us doing it again...buy you know the Dee's

Ps we also beat you in 6 grand finals to you guys only beating us the once.

Edited by AlexRRR

AFL 2016: Giant Cam McCarthy warned over WA training session

Troubled Giant Cam McCarthy will receive a warning from the AFL after he trained last Thursday with South Fremantle without Greater Western Sydney's permission.

In a contract breach that has increased tension between GWS and the McCarthy camp, the player is understood to have arrived at the WAFL team's training session after a conversation with coach Todd Curley.

The key forward-in-exile, who had called Curley earlier in the day, trained briefly under the noses of Ross Lyon and various members of his Fremantle assistant coaching team despite the fact GWS had not set a date nor a specific program for McCarthy.

A meeting is set for this Thursday between new Giants football boss Wayne Campbell and the 21-year-old, who has been said to be suffering adjustment disorder. Campbell confirmed that he had reported his concern to the AFL and had spoken with South Fremantle coach Curley.

"We would have preferred it hadn't happened," Campbell said. "It's not a major issue. The fact is we had planned to talk to Cam this week and put a training program in place with the understanding he would then start training.

"Our understanding is he had a kick and did some run throughs, which was fine. I don't have an issue with the coach, who I think was a victim of a misunderstanding. South Fremantle have done nothing wrong and I'm sure don't want to play the role of political football in this.

"Things can still go wrong whether we've given our permission or not, but we would have preferred it hadn't happened."

McCarthy's manager, Colin Young, said McCarthy had apologised for the breach, which he said was due to a misunderstanding. Young added he had not been aware that McCarthy had planned to train and said that the parties involved had not been "all on the same page".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-2016-giant-cam-mccarthy-warned-over-wa-training-session-20160411-go3uxk.html#ixzz45ZlpU4Ef
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

• Like 1

'Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley 'lucky' to have already re-signed'

Essendon great Tim Watson says Nathan Buckley is "lucky" that he signed a contract extension before the season started, given the Magpies' current form.

"I think he's extremely lucky because that's really not the point of discussion now. But if that contract hadn't have been signed, then that's exactly what we'd be talking about now," Watson told SEN on Tuesday morning.

"If you listen to him last night he talked about all the things he's got to fix, well, there's actually no component of their game right now that they're happy with. So he's got a monster job to get this and turn it around."

Buckley appears in a weekly Monday night slot on Fox Footy, and Watson said those appearances were like giving an extra press conference each week, which, should Collingwood continue to underperform, would ramp up the pressure on the Pies coach.

Buckley told Fox Footy on Monday night that he and his assistants were partly responsible for the club's early-season malaise, a slump which he said was also the result of the players' attitudinal and technical failings.

Defeat to lowly St Kilda at the weekend left the Pies at 1-2, a disappointing result after their unbeaten NAB Challenge campaign.

He said the problems were across the board. "I think when you don't perform at your best,it's important to acknowledge that it's the football program that doesn't perform.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-season-2016-collingwood-coach-nathan-buckley-says-coaching-group-partly-to-blame-20160411-go3wyn.html#ixzz45ZmAOZd2
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook