Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

On 01/09/2017 at 0:00 AM, farmerjo said:

Good in a way to see Martin chose loyalty over money with his contract to stay a tiger.

Well Fj....he got a 7 year deal....makes him a one club player, that with the fact he is the best in the team will generate other income streams, you can be sure that the Tigers have organised sponsorships of all sorts of things even if not directly linked to the club, been going on for ever...

Judd....most likely wanted out of the West for that obvious reason landed at the Blues who made sure of his ummm part time job that became full time etc etc and everything else...the pay-packet is just a start its the fringe benefits that go along with it, also North are not going anywhere in the life of Marin as a player being connected to a leading club is good business for your connections in life afterwards mr...

Then we also overlook the fact not everyone is a mercenary or money grabbing ass....some are just happy to get there worth without all the hoo harr...dragging it out is a good tactic to extract the most from the greedy clubs, and clubs are greedy they happy to cut you or move you on so good luck to Dusty and all who play the same game..

• Like 2

In headline news today in the big small paper.....the AFL announce The Killers as headline act for the Grand Finale....yes you heard it here....who are Killers? a pop group who think there A rock band...Gill is over the moon on announcing this most over 50 wouldn't know the Killers from Raspberry beer....same same but different.....for the record I have downloaded a couple of there ummm cd's....I think there forgettable and have been isolated on some hard drive in storage for a little while now....

Apples 8 is far more news worth more likely to cause a storm too than the Killers...Eurovision Dami (who?) Im is doing the anthem might get sung in Serbian...that will be a first...and the AFL have raided the old folks home will roll out Mike Brady to perform "Up there Cazaly" WILL and Fj should recall this guy he use to be in a 60's pop duo which I can barely recall ....I googled it thats my excuse...

The GF entertainment even got higher priority than Ange...you know Ange? Ange Prostecoglou, the Socceroos coach who was lambasted today by one Bosnich who fell on bad times after getting to big for his soccer nikkers in Great Britain I'm agreeable on Mark's Coments, you don't play a 3 man defense in World Cup games its pure lunacy, Ange of course takes it as a a rubber stamp when they defeated Thailand last night 2-1 at home hit the woodwork 3 times and 45 attempts on goal .....it sounds good....we shouldn't have had to go out and kill Thailand to make it....Australia failed to make automatic selection as the Saudi's defeated Japan 1-0 and now will have to play and beat Syria and a North or Central American team the US is one of the 3 teams still in contention and id like to add they haven't missed to many world cups from my memory....

I will continue to watch the GF with the sound down low I will turn the telly on 30 seconds before kick off then disappear during half time break, pit stop for the bowels, get some munchies happing, check line do some emails then back to the game....

Now you should recall Genn Archer the godfather of North Melbourne who was involved in his sons gameplay action one Sunday when he clocked a runner on the nose, he was this week convicted and fined $2000, Glenn it happens is on the North Melb board, with the conviction one Glenn Archer has brought the game into disrepute or so one would think after the affairs that rocked AFL house between consenting adults not counting a few punches thrown by another former AFL worker who left in disgrace....So far there is no movement at the station and its becoming unlikely that there will be, the lines are blurred, either the rules apply for all or none, one would think Glenn would have handed in his glass of beer and took to retirement with some grace, Brayshaw (is he still the boss there?) could have also asked for Glenn to quietly resign but no.....seems its ok to to be on a board of an AFL club as you have diplomatic immunity from any mischief you may get up to......

Edited by AlexRRR

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

In headline news today in the big small paper.....the AFL announce The Killers as headline act for the Grand Finale....yes you heard it here....who are Killers? a pop group who think there A rock band...Gill is over the moon on announcing this most over 50 wouldn't know the Killers from Raspberry beer....same same but different.....for the record I have downloaded a couple of there ummm cd's....I think there forgettable and have been isolated on some hard drive in storage for a little while now....

Apples 8 is far more news worth more likely to cause a storm too than the Killers...Eurovision Dami (who?) Im is doing the anthem might get sung in Serbian...that will be a first...and the AFL have raided the old folks home will roll out Mike Brady to perform "Up there Cazaly" WILL and Fj should recall this guy he use to be in a 60's pop duo which I can barely recall ....I googled it thats my excuse...

The GF entertainment even got higher priority than Ange...you know Ange? Ange Prostecoglou, the Socceroos coach who was lambasted today by one Bosnich who fell on bad times after getting to big for his soccer nikkers in Great Britain I'm agreeable on Mark's Coments, you don't play a 3 man defense in World Cup games its pure lunacy, Ange of course takes it as a a rubber stamp when they defeated Thailand last night 2-1 at home hit the woodwork 3 times and 45 attempts on goal .....it sounds good....we shouldn't have had to go out and kill Thailand to make it....Australia failed to make automatic selection as the Saudi's defeated Japan 1-0 and now will have to play and beat Syria and a North or Central American team the US is one of the 3 teams still in contention and id like to add they haven't missed to many world cups from my memory....

I will continue to watch the GF with the sound down low I will turn the telly on 30 seconds before kick off then disappear during half time break, pit stop for the bowels, get some munchies happing, check line do some emails then back to the game....

Now you should recall Genn Archer the godfather of North Melbourne who was involved in his sons gameplay action one Sunday when he clocked a runner on the nose, he was this week convicted and fined $2000, Glenn it happens is on the North Melb board, with the conviction one Glenn Archer has brought the game into disrepute or so one would think after the affairs that rocked AFL house between consenting adults not counting a few punches thrown by another former AFL worker who left in disgrace....So far there is no movement at the station and its becoming unlikely that there will be, the lines are blurred, either the rules apply for all or none, one would think Glenn would have handed in his glass of beer and took to retirement with some grace, Brayshaw (is he still the boss there?) could have also asked for Glenn to quietly resign but no.....seems its ok to to be on a board of an AFL club as you have diplomatic immunity from any mischief you may get up to......

Archer is aplealing,innocent until proven guilty guilty.:smile:

You joining the tipping Alex. 

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Archer is aplealing,innocent until proven guilty guilty.:smile:

You joining the tipping Alex. 

Glenn is as guilty as i dont know who Mike Brady is....im a lousy tipster in the finals, this year was very exhausting tipping and fantasy there for i will require a rest to see if i can return next year....I will give you  a chance to win something Fj.....im a nice guy....which of the two reply's is true?

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, farmerjo said:

We could do one on here,and i'll tally them up after the GF.

This week i'm picking 

GWS

CATS

BOMBERS

PORT.

Good idea FJ

joboss dream picks:

GWS    M 8

Tigers

Dons

Weagles

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

So Alex, the demons want and are making a play for Jake Lever, are you prepared to give Adelaide Clayton Oliver as a down payment?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/07/ralphy-s-insane-lever-trade-suggestion/

In other news Bryce Gibbs wants to be traded to Adelaide and raised the issue again, may be able to work out a three way deal.  Gibbs  to Adelaide in exchange for Melbourne getting Lever and Carlton get Oliver.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

So Alex, the demons want and are making a play for Jake Lever, are you prepared to give Adelaide Clayton Oliver as a down payment?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/07/ralphy-s-insane-lever-trade-suggestion/

In other news Bryce Gibbs wants to be traded to Adelaide and raised the issue again, may be able to work out a three way deal.  Gibbs  to Adelaide in exchange for Melbourne getting Lever and Carlton get Oliver.

Well Mr Chooks.....every suggestion and prediction of yours this year has fallen flat on your nose....Oliver may well be hot property after his stellar season, there is little doubt he will not be traded, Dee's long been after Lever to beaver since mid year or before and there made it as plane as the pie on your face, they are pretty keen and have been aggressive in bygone years in getting there man, we have plenty of decent fringe players to trade for if it comes to that.

Gibbs...well blow me down with a feather...he wants to go home again....This time the Blues WILL talk, he is worth 3 in the bush or at least a very good player and a high draft pick, Blues not moving up the ladder fast enough unearthed some quality this season Gibbs isn't so important if they can snare some double quality with a trade....he's going....

By the way....when did the Saints change there colours to black and yellow sash? Martin looks great in his Saints Jumper....shame about missing out on Fyth I'm sure it wasn't the money that kept him at the Dockers....MaCattin? no takers will Finnish his career at the Seaford beach as numero onu and possible Captain yeah?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well Mr Chooks.....every suggestion and prediction of yours this year has fallen flat on your nose....Oliver may well be hot property after his stellar season, there is little doubt he will not be traded, Dee's long been after Lever to beaver since mid year or before and there made it as plane as the pie on your face, they are pretty keen and have been aggressive in bygone years in getting there man, we have plenty of decent fringe players to trade for if it comes to that.

Gibbs...well blow me down with a feather...he wants to go home again....This time the Blues WILL talk, he is worth 3 in the bush or at least a very good player and a high draft pick, Blues not moving up the ladder fast enough unearthed some quality this season Gibbs isn't so important if they can snare some double quality with a trade....he's going....

By the way....when did the Saints change there colours to black and yellow sash? Martin looks great in his Saints Jumper....shame about missing out on Fyth I'm sure it wasn't the money that kept him at the Dockers....MaCattin? no takers will Finnish his career at the Seaford beach as numero onu and possible Captain yeah?

McCartin will never be captain Alex, he will be very very lucky if he even manages 50 games in ten years.  Comming up to his 5th year now and has around 16 games to his name.  A useless piece of excrement made of glass.  Saints should just dump the thing, he is out of contract next year.

Well played by the Crows last night.

Their attack on the ball and intention to score was 1st class.

And the wet weather suited the bigger bodies.

Gws looked in damage control mode from the start by going side ways to often.

A pet hate of mine was seeing Gws going long to the pocket 15 metres out.

Stevie J will be back because they lacked organisation down forward last night.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Well played by the Crows last night.

Their attack on the ball and intention to score was 1st class.

And the wet weather suited the bigger bodies.

Gws looked in damage control mode from the start by going side ways to often.

A pet hate of mine was seeing Gws going long to the pocket 15 metres out.

Stevie J will be back because they lacked organisation down forward last night.

I have massive concerns over their (GWS) coach.

For the life of me I don't know why they decided to extend him for another 2

years when he was contracted until the end of 2018.

For the talent available to him, he just hasn't got them playing for each other.

I reckon they'd be scary under a Clarkson, Longmuir or Lyon.

• Like 2

I have massive concerns over their (GWS) coach.

For the life of me I don't know why they decided to extend him for another 2
years when he was contracted until the end of 2018.

For the talent available to him, he just hasn't got them playing for each other.
I reckon they'd be scary under a Clarkson, Longmuir or Lyon.

Yes uncle WILL I'm with you on this, there not really there all the time, but getting beat last night will do more good than harm at this early stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1