Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Huddersfield lead the way....SoccerRoo Arron Mooy's club who most would have thought would have sold off the 30 million pound man after being relegated wish he had off.....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/aaron-mooys-huddersfield-town-release-jersey-shocker/news-story/402d5254fe91847fb23a0c28204e2e66

This seasons new home strip.....is this the what North Melbourne can look forward too!!!????....we have all heard of the 12 monkey syndrome....Imagin what the sponsors would like  on Tigers and Bombers strip...... Well its started at Huddersfield so its not going to take too long to spread around the world....

Im not quite sure what Miss Phillipines and Miss Sri Lanka have to do with either the jumper or Huddersfield but they sure take your eye away from that horrible looking strip....Good luck Fj.......whats your strip gonna say?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wendyfromoz said:

Unforeseen setbacks have Saints considering priority draft pick

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-07-18/st-kilda-to-consider-asking-afl-for-priority-draft-pick

No chance in hell I reckon.

If I was a Saints supporter, I'd be asking why they recruited Hannerbery for 5 years at around $800 000

a year, than a few injuries.

• Like 2

Melbourne vs West Coast (TIO) Seven & Fox 3:20pm

Titus O'Reily

Triggered.

Memories of last year’s preliminary final have come flooding back. I have never recovered, and it seems, neither have the players.

I was so full of optimism before that game. My Dees had appeared to turn the corner. The sun seemed to shine brighter; my days were filled with birdsong. I was even showering.

But once it was over, the darkness that had enveloped my life up until that point returned.

What a way to get revenge, playing them in Alice Spring, the traditional home of the Melbourne Football Club.

Like most Melbourne supporters, I won’t be going to this. I consider Marvel Stadium a trek.

The Eagles will thump the Dees here. Adam Simpson has done a strange thing; he has the Eagles peaking towards the end of the season. What an odd approach.

Doesn’t he know the media award the premiership over the first five rounds?

I’ll watch this, but I’ve organised a friend to watch it with me, and I’ve organised a safe word, ‘Neeld’.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Wondering if FJ's TV is still standing after seeing that free kick to Oscar McInerney last night.

I would've thrown my Hush Puppies through the screen I reckon.

I wasn't going to say anything but after seeing it reported on the ABC this morning,it was terrible.

I thought the 3rd quarter was the worst.

Season over????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

Melbourne vs West Coast (TIO) Seven & Fox 3:20pm

Titus O'Reily

Triggered.

Memories of last year’s preliminary final have come flooding back. I have never recovered, and it seems, neither have the players.

I was so full of optimism before that game. My Dees had appeared to turn the corner. The sun seemed to shine brighter; my days were filled with birdsong. I was even showering.

But once it was over, the darkness that had enveloped my life up until that point returned.

What a way to get revenge, playing them in Alice Spring, the traditional home of the Melbourne Football Club.

Like most Melbourne supporters, I won’t be going to this. I consider Marvel Stadium a trek.

The Eagles will thump the Dees here. Adam Simpson has done a strange thing; he has the Eagles peaking towards the end of the season. What an odd approach.

Doesn’t he know the media award the premiership over the first five rounds?

I’ll watch this, but I’ve organised a friend to watch it with me, and I’ve organised a safe word, ‘Neeld’.

Awwww it wasnt that bad.........kicked any chance off an upset away early on....i pretty much wasnt paying to much intrest in the game till mid 3rd quarter when we got a sniff....but you know.....the Eagles deadly going forward we just played bombing runs over North Viet hoping to hit something...... 

All eyes now on pic 2 and 20.....what can we muster for them??????

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Awwww it wasnt that bad.........kicked any chance off an upset away early on....i pretty much wasnt paying to much intrest in the game till mid 3rd quarter when we got a sniff....but you know.....the Eagles deadly going forward we just played bombing runs over North Viet hoping to hit something...... 

All eyes now on pic 2 and 20.....what can we muster for them??????

Alex

Had a real close look at your boys yesterday.

There should be a Royal Commission into how you guys are 17th.

Reckon you probably over achieved last year with a prelim, but there's no way

you should be 2nd last.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ozzydom said:

No problem at the Demons that a gun forward cant fix, Bayely Fritsch to the forward line where he belongs and buy the best full forward available .

Good full forwards don't come up for sale that often.

Oscar McDonald is injured so he will be a plus.

Still doesn't account for a drop to 17th though.