Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

31 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Well people

That's it again for this round.

Stud, Radar and Gazman all picked 7 in a really tricky round.

Stud gets the Twirl bars for being closest to the margin.

Alex has moved to 2nd in which should be a great finish to the year.

Unless you get wobbly knees again 2 plus margin is just a tad to much to make up with one round to go...5 ifies next week......you have it in the bag....IN THE BAG.....mail the the cup to upcountry Thailand for the Master WILL....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

Rip you are right I believe he has contacts in media and will take that route.
I have always said there is something wrong at the top, I thought so when Rick Hart was in charge and the same now with Dale Alcock. I can not see a change in coaches being the panacea the members are looking for, but that is just my opinion and being an old Freo boy can not seem to change my support for them. Maybe Sumich should be given a go I remember my parents shopped with the family when I was young.

To many teams thats the problem not enough playing talent and coaches to go around....

• Like 2

Well over dinner i did spy in the back pages of the iPad that one R Lyon did not agree with the tearing up of his contract...well there you are...says they rolled 6 of the top 8 teams...my my....but of course he respects the decision.....

Meanwhile suprise suprise Jordan Lewis is hanging up the boots...says coaching intrests him well there is expected to be many assitant coach vacancies at Deeland i mean he couldnt do any worse....Former star Dee centre half Swartz how ever you spell it claims and i read this in Lewis article that Goodwin has lost the players, JL flatley refuses to accept this and says he is even closer to the players than ever before, stopped short on saying hes done a great job, well closer is good but it didnt get any wins on the board, so David S says that and it god dam well looks like it to me too, were there is smoke there is fire....you do all recall the soft Dee players kiced up a fuss over there preseason commando type traing camp where 2 players hurt them selves during...one was Salem and it was self inflicked casue the nuckle head forgot to zip up his carry bag that he had strapped over his shoulders when bending over 2 clay bricks came sliding out and hit the dudd in the back of the head......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Hope Benny Brown wears the same pair of boots this weekend and takes out the Coleman medal.

Give us North supporters something to cheer about.????

He's a good chance FJ.

Then again, GWS are playing the Suns.

Four against Melbourne should do it though.

• Like 2

Bartlet no dout has the footy department shaking....several assistants chopped, today anounce Al Ricko (ex saints coach) signed on the dotted line as a ummm mentor and right hand man for Simple Simon, highly regarded as a footy man severl clubs had been chasing he...... watch this space....R Lyon is free and we need a good assistant defensive coach...

The push is on for The Tassie Devils...yes you heard right....looking for a provisional licence to play in the VFL which the AFL use to be, there gunning for 2025 AFL entry, since the Suns and Dee's are poo and Demons and Devils not far apart at all since we all live in hell a relocation from Melbourne would be a good thing...under achived for more than 50 ys played finalks maybe 15 times, in that time 2 GFs and wollped both times second being record margin ho lets not forget what the Lions did to us at Artic Park one time in the dreamtime so yes push them to the apple isle and rid us of both the Suns and Demons, they might actualy be ok as the Devils...here we go here we gooooo banished....

• Like 2

can someone plz explain what the green number witha + means plz? says members reputation....WILL has a better reputation than the amount of posts while i have the opposite...so how does that work?

Ummm WILL is up by around 237 while in in the negative by a staggering 461, why is it so? how does it work? and who thought of this? and why do we need it? and lastly what the hell does it mean?

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

can someone plz explain what the green number witha + means plz? says members reputation....WILL has a better reputation than the amount of posts while i have the opposite...so how does that work?

Ummm WILL is up by around 237 while in in the negative by a staggering 461, why is it so? how does it work? and who thought of this? and why do we need it? and lastly what the hell does it mean?

click on it and all will be revealed????

• Thanks 1