Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/people/brownlow-medal-2019-best-of-the-red-carpet/news-story/487fc79559f9b97de661bf35d6c097f9 Just what i been waitng for....Rate the WAGS.....who has the hottest bird on his arm...lets go see....

There will be 2 scores...one for actual looks and one for presentation which is either sex appeal of shes just a straight out a knock out...

Laura Griffin with Hawk Ben Stratton..well he cleaned him self up a bit, well Laura looks like something out of Cleopatra, yum yum, 7/10  and its a wooow 9/10...was she wearing panties was on everyones lips....

Nadia Bartel......7/10 just, show leg and you get a high score...8/10 and you can see through that dress...she is single and arrived alone split from Jimmy recently..so the question why she and no he there?

Blue Mark Murphy's Jessie is not too loud...a bit of leg and a great smile 8/10 for looks 8.5/10 for hottness..

Freo's Brad Hill's babe gets a 6.9/10 and 5/10 darling my mum use to wear undies like that....modest girl...

Emma Hawkings wife of Cat Tom....ummm 4.5/10, flaaaashing boobs helps in sex appeal 7/10..

Dyson Hepple's date Kate Turner...in jet slinky black just like Tom Brady's Aston Martin.....7/10.....but for appeal....9/10...id be happy to do a few rounds with her....

AFL player Tayla Harris...nice looker 7.5/10 but babe you loose me with the tatts...4/10

Jess Tarrent....6.7/10 5/10

Wow Jane Bunn......shes a sexy chubby girl...cant take my eyes off her hips when i sometimes findmyself watching 7 news and weather....hides her flab well here, make up is umm a big miss whick kills the look and since im juding on last nights looke you babe get a 6.6/10  and that dress...well looks like your about to take off with th faires...big miss but nice cleverage 7/10

Ruby Callan Ward are expecting 6.5/10 nice dress 7.2/10

WCE Jack Darling and mrs Courtney is i like....i like a lot....8.9/10 great looker nice dress....9/10....its a toss up with her and cleopatra..

Hanna Davis on the arm of Tom Mitchell....she cruises in at 8.5/10 and the mermaid dress gives me all sorts of ideas....8.5/10 

Ahh and i thought it was Tex but no its someone i never heard of...his date Courtney Carruthers slips in at around 7.6/10 7.2/10 but a killer smile...

Josh Kennedy, them irish guys do alright...Ana Cale has that man eater look i like so much....9.1/10 as for hotness ummmwell no one is going to miss seeing her in that yellow dress...8/10

Alexandra Bourne with Zach Merrit....5 and 5.....

Clayton Oliver and date Sophie Harmer, im sure shes nice to talk too...5/10 3/10...

Charlotte Vivey, star wars here we come...4.4/10.... 8.3/10

The human mop and eventual winner's date is a knock out...Eleanor Brashaw now shes close to my style...8.9/10 ......9.5/10

Olivia Burke...3/10  but i like th dress.....7.8/10

Kim Ravaillion...sprayed on tan is a bit dark honey... need sunglasses to view the woman in red... 5.9/10 ......5.5/10

Scherri-Lee Biggs....8.8/10 but boy ho boy what a horrible outfit...7/10 andonly becasue there is a loit of skin...

Britt Davis partner off Joel Selwood...in a washed out grey thing 6/10....6/10

Julie Neale, 7.8/10 7.5/10

Cleopatra, Laura Griffin wins my award for the hottest wag at this years Brownlow she i could loose myself with for hours and hours....Mrs darling and Ms Turner are so close id have to take them too to not disappoint...

• Like 2

Tigers by 37 points.....and i win a prize at Bunnings....Tradies tipping contest....Tigers are a hard at it team there old bean the northerners often a soft c**k lot....not becasue a Vic teams involved  noooo way jose....But hey i dont care...winter like weather out there today Spring is a month late just noticed the fake plumb trees on nature strips in blossom just this week...

Its master coach with a solid team up against a dud coach with a quality list who dont often put it togther so may the best coach win....

• Like 2

Fox Sport picked the GF to have a bad hair day.

picture started out dark and out of focus then kept losing the plot with a message "please refresh page" during play it kept  going back to replays of panel discussions.turned off at half time and watched a movie.????

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ozzydom said:

picture started out dark and out of focus then kept losing the plot with a message "please refresh page" during play it kept  going back to replays of panel discussions.turned off at half time and watched a movie.????

You didnt miss much, if i had better things to do i would have gone and done it..... but i did it this moring.....the bloke above me gives GWS more credit than they deserve...they wernt so hot towards the end of the season and in fact never looked like much at anytime...

Did Cameron have a game plan?

Intrestingly Kayo didnt start with th GF game at 2.30, i had to switch to C7 with the sound turned down of course....couldnt be listening to them one eyed Vics can we....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Congrats to the Tigers.

GWS could not have played more different to the last 3 weeks.

The only person in the household who is happy is the Mrs with it being the last game of season.

Bring on the cricket.

ALeague starts in 2 weeks and only week 4 coming up of NFL Fj im right for a while...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

That's strange, WatchAFL worked fine for me.

Well the first half did.

I turned it off after that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

The only thing that peeved me was Martin winning the Norm.

I'll have to watch it again but Pickett and Castangna looked the goods when the game was set up.

Four sausage rolls and 22 possessions isn't a bad day at the office FJ.

I only watched the first half but he won it in a landslide.

2019 Norm Smith Medal Voting

15 – Dustin Martin, Richmond – 33333
6 – Bachar Houli, Richmond – 222
4 – Marlion Pickett, Richmond – 211
3 – Jack Riewoldt, Richmond – 111
2 – Dion Prestia, Richmond – 2

Judges
Alastair Lynch (chairman): 3 Dustin Martin, 2 Bachar Houli, 1 Jack Riewoldt
Chris Johnson: 3 Dustin Martin, 2 Dion Prestia, 1 Jack Riewoldt
Matthew Lloyd: 3 Dustin Martin, 2 Bachar Houli, 1 Marlion Pickett
Bruce McAvaney: 3 Dustin Martin, 2 Bachar Houli, 1 Marlion Pickett
Angela Pippos: 3 Dustin Martin, 2 Marlion Pickett, 1 Jack Riewoldt

• Like 2

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

The only thing that peeved me was Martin winning the Norm.

I'll have to watch it again but Pickett and Castangna looked the goods when the game was set up.

Well i didnt stick around for the medal but thats BULLOCKS, if Martin was BOG Toby Green who got 3 kicks was right behind him....did anyone stand out, i thought there big ruckman was ok as was the new kid on the block...loved his dance over a GWS payer early on...for that alone he should have got it....

Its 6 month now to go....................................trade week coming up.....................wonder who they will put the kiss of death on this year? Saints....our illustrious member Chook has been quite....no dout  installing Rattern has given the guy a heart attack and is recovering....

As a footnote my team the Bills go 3-0 downing the much inproved Bengals who are a 0-3 but dont let that fool ya....its that time of the year in AFL terms Bills would be said to be May Priemers....

• Like 2

I dont normally get sucked into the hyper bowel of politics and sport to much but I gotta say the Tigers do impress me, https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09-28/two-premiership-teams-one-huge-party-tigers-let-their-hair-down use to hate them almost as much as the Pies and Bombers but you mellow with age...I mean Abbey Rd is now 50 years old....I like black and white strips since Mark Viduka went off and played for Newcastle United as well as the Pies humbled so many times in the big games, the drug saga at Windy Hill never understood why they were intent on taking the players down who just did what they were told, Damien changed the Tigers from back stabbers to honest working men, no real stars  a combined effort all over the ground and without pillaging other clubs, just 2 brought in take note other clubs......

Take NOTE a table of premiers is in that article.....Tigers pull next to the hapless Dee's who haven't won one since the ice age, 12 appease but even more important they show the Saints with 2, now I been alive long enough to know they won there first and only in 66..... Fix it AFL....

Melbourne is heading into spring this week, from tue on its mid 20's,  praise be to Allah, its been a long drawn out grey winter...well it seems it....6 weeks of grey, autumn was great and for that the cost was a late spring, my garden is starting to bloom, the bamboo behind my buddha fountain is almost fence height, wish my dog would learn to go pee in the garden and not on the path...poor fella hes had to contend with a socking winter, dont wanna get his feet wet...

With the footy in hibernation we can now turn our attention to the world.....https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/28/uk/boris-johnson-no-confidence-vote-intl-gbr/index.html and we all thought Trump was a walking disaster.....this is now looking like a Thai soap opera on a  paramount scale, what's the big deal about getting it done? No wonder England cant win a World Cup.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/28/uk/boris-johnson-no-confidence-vote-intl-gbr/index.html well thank god for that...Bobby got buried in his home town and thats about the only place left on the planet where any love was for the hero and villain....rows of mansions the people of his hamlet got looked after.....dare say once the Chinese stop backing the current government Bob WILL get dug up and disposed of never to be found again...

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/12/tech/uber-melbourne-flying-taxis/index.html, Uber is bring flying taxi's to Melbourne.....first city outside of the US to get them.....this I like to see......now how do you go about hailing a flying taxi?  I mean they wont see you sticking your hand up will they....and where do they land to pick up and drop off? Dont think Melbourne police WILL appreciate these machines touching down in High Street Northcote with an already 40k speed limit in place....Parks you say? yes we got many parks indeed, sure to damage the grass.....a well thought out idea that no one has told us about yet...but wait.....this concept for football...Gill can see it....after all he was involed in AFLX...and of course the 6-6-6 that was meant to increase scoring but went the other way......great brains WILL marry Uber's flying taxi's with Ariel ping pong.....ahhh yes.....and it WILL be a winner.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/tech/lilium-flying-taxi-germany/index.html Wow....look more on the flying taxi.....bit more solid info too.....this WILL throw a spanner in the works of the Victorian State Government role in pushing for higher density living along transport routes in the garden state, 4 and 5 story buildings poping up all over the place last few years WILL hamper air travel  for sure........next step is the GTI WILL get traded in on ur own personal jet.....be the first person in Thailand to own your own craft...hope they have a vertical landing gizmo attached to the said craft....Star Wars here we come....

While were on the subject of high tech advancement.....thinking now Melbourne Skys WILL look a bit like the Bladerunner redux movie you guys better get ready to trade in your old fones for a smart one.....the push is on for pay as you go with that plastic if its a Samsung and glass and aluminium if its an apple...all the banks have rollout the ability to pay with your phone, even extra companys are getting in on it too....im sure I seen an advert during the game yesterday since i dont watch commercial TV it must have been where its swipe and go leaving you refreshed as there was no effort involved in taking out your wallet legal tender change and sliding it back in your pocket...saving you at least 5 seconds of your life from mundane things...just that bit more refreshed to lift that glass of ale....you wont want to get caught with an old Nokia or something like that guys....your gonna need top security that only a prime handset can offer....I wonder how long I can hold out for? I mean to say I thought iPad was pure bullocks, never seen how good it could be, how convient it was especially travelling, yes I know your TGF uses her phone for everything but me I like to see the dam screen.....right now my thinking is I dont need to be able to pay by phone and I can imagine how inconvenient it could be to misplace my phone, also gives robbers another reason to stick you up then onsell your hand piece to a scammer/hacker creating a new criminal enterprise.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/27/australia/australia-dog-owners-intl-hnk-scli/index.html yes its true....can you believe? Must say the dog owners of the inner city hamlet of Clifton Hill are good at walking there mutts, also a lot of poo on the footpath I know cause I been stuck on a job there most of this year, my dog wants to get out too, he rally does these days as he's become untrust worthy, at the previous address he could watch the world go by, park over the road watching from the front door side lights, never missed a thing, new address no sidelights but a park a street away, hears the school kids morning and night just cant see them...he gets to go for a drive every now and then, after getting lost twice once when my nephew was looking after him and once here because he snuck out without me seeing him when I went to the letter box he is banned from gardening activities out the front....he WILL just wander off about 15 min after we start gardening....sneak off is more like its......9 years old still active short legs he has become cheeky....Well due to my hip we didn't walk in along time including me....then 6 months ago I twisted the same ankle for the 3th time in 2 ys so you know the story..I can walk even all day if working biota course working is stop and starting...try an hour walk and I need a flying taxi....hope its better for xmas as I love going for long walks around BKK....

• Like 1

As the footy goes into hibernation we can rely on the AFL to keep us hooked with draft and trade week, the fallacy of picking up top free agents hasn't escaped me...sure the Tigers got Lynch and that mid the year or two before, 2 flags.....Hawks went after every thing in footy shorts and guess what? ZERO, hope the Dee's have noticed....pic 3 and 21 can get you some decent stock that is ready to roll around 2021....

So we take a look around the world... a world we forgot about while trying to win that elusive cup.... https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/01/business/ford-india-mahindra-joint-venture/index.html Ford are really bailing out...its getting tough in the business world, I been to India....lot of poor people there...lot of dirt too, I have picture of a bus I came across parked in New Deli, it did not have one straight panel on it....you would have sworn it it had been in not one not two not 3 but at least 5 riots, so intrigued by I of it...I walked around it several times gesturing to then said TGF who showed not much interest I can say...

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/01/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-democrats-rudy-giuliani/index.html Poor Donald looks like he might not get out of this....im sure the Chinese negotiation on trade are delighted as they were hoping to drag this out until the next US election now they mightn't have to wait that long.....I was super surprised that Trump got in for all the bad press he got during his campaign I guess he wasn't getting that in the US, I just arrived in Mexico City when I found out you could say I could have got knocked down by a feather.....I like to dabble in the world of make-believe where everything ends nicely, so I went to Utube and got my yearly horoscope which as normal said it was a ripper year for me coming up...I searched around as you do and came up on some vid talking about politics and wars and were and when etc....well in this vid off a couple off highly reputable astrologers I tuned in to the before US election, they said it looked like Clinton but they couldn't be sure something was a miss...they could see trouble coming up...they felt that if Trump won he would face impeachment......dont think you need to be able to talk to the spirt world to work that out...

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/07/tech/ces-2019-trends/index.html some gadgets you might be interested in...the breast pump got my attention right away, I thought they had made a break through, your TGF/W now could pump up or down her breast size depending on mood and dress...up if she was feeling sexy and wanted to attract you and down if she was going off to visit mum...nope its to get milk out...since I have black coffee mainly its of no interest to me....the bread sounds like an old idea and ive gone gluten anyway.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-trade-whispers-rumours-news-2019-sam-frost-hawthorn-jack-martin-carlton-jack-lukosius-gold-coast-suns/news-story/3c3496bf3de8d30b569fd23079f06fde Well they think they dont need him, Frost WILL request a trade to the Hawks, after

paying out mucho mula for a couple of hospital cases no bikkies left in the tin for an emerging gun defender who I might add could easily play on the wing and im sure Clarkson has noted that....Hawks of old often had ruck like wingers who had the speed of a bullet....You would hope there is some wisdom down at the G I for the life me cant see it when you got several dudd on ballers of one which cant even kick a ball anymore....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/port-adelaide-chairman-david-koch-hits-out-at-richmond-grand-final-advantage/news-story/5969a84cdd6fe91e6af0db81179c3507 I get his point I think it wasn't appropriate as well....Green Bay Packers used the Stones "Start me Up" blaring over the loudspeakers at home when there begging a roll.....well that was back a few years ago when they were winning super bowels....sounded awsum you have no idea.......still have the picture in my head of the QB lining up the troops ready to march down the ground...it did lift them...

In the world of the round ball game....Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Untied and Tottenham  are all having a hard time....apart form Tottenham the others normally spend up big, Real moved heaven and earth to land Hazard who hasn't fired at all...I love it that there all struggling and I hope it stays that way, too long championships are won buy the size of your cheque book, as a footnote do you recall the romantic story of Leicester City winning the championship in 2015/16? There sitting 3rd recruited well without fanfare and played hard ball when big culbs came snooping and made them pay overs for leaving players....thats what you like to see....

In lovely Melbourne today it will be 24 degrees yesterday was similar, the phone weather app is showing delightful weather all week long...today I will set up a sprinkler system for the garden so I can rest easy while away knowing my plants are getting drunk on water and fine weather....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Uncle WILL WILL be happy, Tim Kelly still wants out Eagles here he comes.....but wait...theres a snag......it WILL cost WC 2 first round picks....unless Eagles can convince someone to move east.....plus a first round pick. 

• Like 1

If i was the Eagles i would pass on Kelly,simply cause they missed the boat.

It's a lot of salary and Rawlings has gone to norf now????

So a lot of pressure on the new recruiter.

Ellis Yolman would have been my pick,looks like the Lions have snared him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

If i was the Eagles i would pass on Kelly,simply cause they missed the boat.

It's a lot of salary and Rawlings has gone to norf now????

So a lot of pressure on the new recruiter.

Ellis Yolman would have been my pick,looks like the Lions have snared him.

Kelly is using the excuse 2 of his 3 kids have autism yes they can be a handful, claims WCE have the set up to serve him well, at his age and a mid its 2 first round picks, no wait...2 1sts and a 2cd round pick....Cats WILL make them pay and pay and pay....

Oh praise be to Allah the merciful one  dont let the Demons trade away early draft pics...plz make them see the error of there ways....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Kelly is using the excuse 2 of his 3 kids have autism yes they can be a handful, claims WCE have the set up to serve him well, at his age and a mid its 2 first round picks, no wait...2 1sts and a 2cd round pick....Cats WILL make them pay and pay and pay....

Oh praise be to Allah the merciful one  dont let the Demons trade away early draft pics...plz make them see the error of there ways....

Even though WC could've done with him last year, I'm glad Geelong held firm last year and didn't let Kelly go.

Clubs should do it more often and stop being held to ransom methinks.

The Cats are really limited to what they can ask for now, as Kelly is now out of contract.

Our first 2 picks of 14 and 24 should be enough IMO.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Pass on Kelly...…..stop it FJ.

It's just what we need, another class midfielder.

Would've loved to get Ellis Yolman as well.

Don't know what's happening at the crows

as everyone including the coach want to bail out.

128911.jpg

No doubt i won't change your mind Will or the rest of the teams supporters.????

I'm just going off the Norf model last year.We paid a truckload for Polec,while he was better than average unlike Dumont(gets the ball but skills were terrible) on the other wing he still let himself down in one on one physical contests out of the backline and with ball movement through the middle playing in a new side.

The best value for him was his finishing skills in front of goal so that tells me he should be playing half forward but his purchase price says he is a midfielder and you don't pay that sort of money for a half forwards. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

No doubt i won't change your mind Will or the rest of the teams supporters.????

I'm just going off the Norf model last year.We paid a truckload for Polec,while he was better than average unlike Dumont(gets the ball but skills were terrible) on the other wing he still let himself down in one on one physical contests out of the backline and with ball movement through the middle playing in a new side.

The best value for him was his finishing skills in front of goal so that tells me he should be playing half forward but his purchase price says he is a midfielder and you don't pay that sort of money for a half forwards. 

FJ

Norf don't seem to be a destination club in Melbourne, so you guys always have to offer overs, just like you

did with Polec.  He's never been a physical player but is a good outside runner.

Kelly came 2nd in his first year at the Cat's F&B and will probably be in the top 2 this year.

Also got AA.

Goalkicking midfielders are as rare as rocking horse poo mate.

He's in a different level to Polec.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Will27 said:

FJ

Norf don't seem to be a destination club in Melbourne, so you guys always have to offer overs, just like you

did with Polec.  He's never been a physical player but is a good outside runner.

Kelly came 2nd in his first year at the Cat's F&B and will probably be in the top 2 this year.

Also got AA.

Goalkicking midfielders are as rare as rocking horse poo mate.

He's in a different level to Polec.

Kelly 2nd behind Danger last night in the B/F

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1