Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Ok gang

As we know, every year you get bolters and sliders.

Who do you think will drop out of the 8 from last season

and who will they be replaced by?

2018 top 8.

Geelong

Brisbane

Richmond

Collingwood

West Coast

GWS

Bulldogs 

Essendon

Essendon to be replaced by Melbourne methinks.

Then again, I picked Melbourne to finish 4 this year????

• Like 1

Gee this gives me the <deleted>s.

It's not like watching or going to the footy is compulsory.

Church leaders fume at AFL scheduling a Good Friday game at Adelaide Oval

Christian church leaders in Adelaide are not pleased with the AFL after the league released its 2020 season fixture including a Good Friday clash for the South Australian capital.

On Thursday the full fixture was revealed, with an AFL game scheduled on Good Friday at the Adelaide Oval for the very first time.

Port Adelaide will play West Coast in a 7pm evening game, but Christian religious leaders in the 'City of Churches' were unimpressed.

"Really disappointed that there is going to be a football match on this holy day, as our spirituality gives meaning and purpose to our life," Reverend Sue Ellis from the Uniting Church South Australia said in a report by Nine News Adelaide's Kate Lambe.

"It would have been nice if they were actually a bit more aware of the insensitivity of scheduling a game at this time," Reverend Frank Nelson, Dean of St Peter's Cathedral, said.

The church representatives said the only saving grace was that it was a night game and not during the day like the traditional clash in Melbourne.

Port Adelaide welcomed the move, and said footy fans should not feel guilty about their decision to watch or attend a game on the day.

"I think people have the right to choose how they celebrate and commemorate that day," Port Adelaide CEO Keith Thomas said.

• Like 2

Well its reported Simple Simon is "leaving on a jet plane" with Al Ricko for a coaches course or something like that in the US, apparently Ricko did one at Harvard last year it didnt help him i noticed...

Mean while a lot of noise coming out of the Dee dressing rooms regarding match fitness and pre season under the new fitness guru, a former Arsenal and Port Adeliade fitess man.... sorry guys Arsenal hasnt done a think in the last 10 ys nor has Port.....And...its reported the Demons want Harry "the hospital case" Bennel training with them and they wanna upload him to the rookie list while getting his calfs ready and match fit....

We should get the Ayatollah down there to bless the lads ....

• Haha 1

Time to lighten up...what will remembrance as well as the NFL honouring veterans its time to look into the world of supermodels and half billionaires....and ho don't we wish we could do it.....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/exf1-mogul-flavio-briatore-69-dating-20yearold/news-story/f6ee0243358e2061be7d30725c231d4b Italian half billionaire Flavio 69 is dating a 20 year old....gees I get conscious if she is under 35, haven't done that in a while I might add....Bosi isnt known in celebrity circles, yet,  but the law student is looking to become a model it seems so a leg up in the right places should realise the dream, Flav use to own Queens Park Rangers a so so club in England, and use to date Naomi Campbell.....shes an older supermodel....they had 3 wild years together, claims to have told old Flav "Im not going to be a trophy, if your expect me to be in the kitchen cooking brekkie in high heels looking like I just stepped out of a fashion mag its not going to happen"....even the pretty ones have attitude....anyway if she was a real hottie she would look good in anything, like a white tee shirt and old crumpled up levi jeans.... it must be true that once you become successful women revert back to the caveman days and size you up on how well you can afford them...take care in Thai terms...the eye glow dollar bills....sorry 100 dollar bills and a bunch of plutonium credit cards...

It its true I know, I once owned a BMW coupe it was 4 ys old when I bought it, silver low and very smart I did keep it in show room condion and it only cost me the same price a brand new Falcon XR6 would have cost me, so it wasn't a hard decision to make, well did you get more respect when you went to check out jobs, if I turned up in the ute well....but in the BM...they were literally throwing the work at you...true too....once pulling up at a shop in Fitzroy with my classy Italian blonde friend with curves in all the right places I had not noticed they spied me parking out front, we went in for a lookie see...man the red carpet was rolled out, of course I realised 5 min later it was the car.....and women stoped putting there hands in there pockets too...expect for my Blonde Italian friend..she knew I was a poor divorced tradie....Hence why I bought a poor mans German car this time around...get the quality without the price tag and and hopefully women WILL pay for a coffee sometimes...

Flavio told Vogue magazine ...(ive never been interview by them)...."I never count, its not right (lier) I believe every time you go out with somebody you go because you are looking for something, (sex is always good) always the intension is good....(depends on your twisted mind) if its not succes sful maybe its destiny."...(baloney, you make your own destiny)... 

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/woman-charged-with-indecent-exposure-over-naked-frisbee-game-wins-massive-settlement/news-story/8204b2346a8b7b6347e1444e9dfd8b6b Topless frisbee player.....I wouldn't get offended, but really darling in this world you just dont do that unless your on Albert Park beach, any TV desperados needing a perve its almost summer in Melbourne hire a cutie doggie or you can borrow Cho Cho and take it for a walk along Albert Park Beach, lot of young things wanting to live the life like Bosi plant them selves there for a tan, 20's and bullet proof and still stupid they dont worry about skin cancer yet just as long as they have a nice tan for going out tonight....

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/10/tech/singles-day-sales-alibaba/index.html Ahh marketing people take the cake dont they? Singles day in China sales on Alibaba, racked up a fortune breaking last years record, Singles day is an informal anti-Valentines day holiday in China celebrating people like me who are not in relationships, Nov 11 is the date so keep that in mind for next year, get a good deal online and treat your miserable self to something...you have a 24 hr shopping window to maximise or max out your hopeless life...Last ExTGF was a marketing manger, must have been good at it as she was head hunted away to work in Burma though she never displayed any rocket science to me in the 2 ys together...after work she was just sleepy if not kept amused, only time I seen her light up was at Universal studios on one of them mad rides while in Osaka....

https://www.thejournal.ie/coffee-cup-levy-4884596-Nov2019/ Can you believe it? not enough they charge a VAT there gonna hit you with a coffee levy as well...,.and in Ireland...good time to buy a coffee machine there, around 3.80 to 4.50 depending where you find yourself in Melbourne, not that its expensive, I lashed out and bought a coffee machine not cheap either will take about 10 ys too to pay for itself, it would have died by then, its the Greg idea....lure the women home with a promise of a latte and cake...actually im almost a recluse here now, hermit....to think I use to burn the candle at both ends once, well winter gets to me now, to think I use to go to all footy games in all conditions, im somewhat over the cold, nov 12 today 27 yesterday frigging top of 15 today currently 12 at 10 am....3 month old coffee machine is getting looked at under warranty in my my mind its not hot enough, the water that is, well friends are surprised how hot I like my tea and coffee, wasn't until I had a long back at sisters house I realised mine wasn't up to scratch, I mean I did read reviews and all and there seemed to be this reacquiring idea that this particular coffee machine and the water temp was kind of lowish so you know I put up with it....Anyway im amazed at how many lazy Melbourne people there are...there are a few drive in expresso spots now plus loads of early morning cafes open, dont people make a coffee at home? a work buddy recons his mrs goes out  up to 4 times a day too buy a coffee....mind you he has a coffee machine too, I advised him to teach her how to use it, its manual he said, pretty 30 year old  finds it difficult so hes looking for a fully automatic job on FB  market place for her.....can you believe? Actually she comes from Taiwan and from well to do family so you know the story never lifted a finger in her life to cook clean or anything else for that matter, its a full time job taking care of a 2 year old and going out to buy coffee and lunch...and im not kidding...some guys go to water around a pretty woman....let them get away with murder....of course im not like that, I've discouraged several lazy TGF's from hanging around....well second last was not lazy she just filled the family sized fridge with white plastic bags full of things I couldn't eat, she was moved on because she a detective, even if I thought to get up to no good she was on the phone to me...her ring tone on my phone was The Pink Panther....often moody and critical because I wouldn't pay for her MD, she's the one who use to go to the university close to where I was staying that year in BKK and recons she was coming to see me so I should pay for her taxi home, after a lot of harassment I use to leave 200B next to the tv so she would leave me alone...She did pay her own fare and visa out to stay with me for a year but 4 months later she was on her way....Living with her was totally different to dating her as you can imagine....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Time to lighten up...what will remembrance as well as the NFL honouring veterans its time to look into the world of supermodels and half billionaires....and ho don't we wish we could do it.....

Alex

As a fan of the NFL, have you seen the show Ballers?

It's pretty good.

The players all driver super cars and the amount of clunge is incredible.

Have a look if you get the chance.

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

Alex

As a fan of the NFL, have you seen the show Ballers?

It's pretty good.

The players all driver super cars and the amount of clunge is incredible.

Have a look if you get the chance.

Its a HBO show dear WILL.....im a poor Netflix suscriber....

On 11/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, Will27 said:

My mate in Oz uses Lime Torrents and RARBG.

Lime use to be full of scallywags, meaning virus, dont know  how your mate is accessing these sorts of naught torrent sites, laws passed that Telstra and all the other telcos block your access to them...in fact if you were to google pirate bay you get a warning..."hey fella your being bad" sort of thing...they block you sir...

Read something a few years back about programing your windows something or other which i did which gave me access without the warings.....but of course windows attract more mozzies that my zapper so you know the old story, reinstall windows and your back at the defualt setting, these days i dare not conect my windows lappie to the net in fear of a virus, i only use it to play Fifa Manger dear WILL...

I have a hard drive full of movies i never watched, music i use to chase...my tastes are somewhat non commercial, so its hard to find what i like, after downloading tons of rubbish becasue i could ive stoped doing that too so i gave up my VPN...Netflix offers me enough as for music i log in a few times a year to a cuban music site and get my fix buying 20 songs at a pop same with Itunes, they have the world covered...and when i feel cheap spotify.....as i wont pay to stream i put up with the comercials....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

and when i feel cheap spotify.....as i wont pay to stream i put up with the comercials...

Youtube has gone the same,will not play continuous music.

How do i know...

Join in the chorus,sing it one and all.

North Melbourne's train station is on the ball. ????   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Youtube has gone the same,will not play continuous music.

How do i know...

Join in the chorus,sing it one and all.

North Melbourne's train station is on the ball. ????   

Ahhh Fj your behind the times....you can copy and download to your HD any Utube vid which i do sometimes...i get on a roll you know.....trouble is only good for watching on a small screen like your phone....but hey it keeps some of my line contacts in the loop....and amused....you can also rip the music only... the quality isnt far off mp3 standard i did burn to wave a cd which means you can play in your antique car mate because your phone is everything now, i play through apple CarPlay, if your not up with it there's android car play too...anyway VW hide a cd player in the glove box of all places not something you can get to while driving i might add...but it does also play mp3 so you can and i have made a playlist that lasts around 7 hrs non stop music on a cd to stick in the cd player hidden in the glove box that you need a map to find becasue its well hidden with a cover over the front....in fact if the sales man had not shown me i would have never found it...ever...i still havent worked out how to use climate control proberly as of yet and, i have yet to find the god dam wheel that brightens and dims your dash lights...you think it would be easy to find but its not and dont get me going on the manual....VW made it for the Chinese....its definatly not intutive....i mean i picked up an Apple phone and mastered it in 25 seconds....not so with android...ho do you know the apps move around in my samsung  j7 prime that a trusted former member recomended to me, he still got his mine has been junked to my study draw...

• Like 2

The boys at Arden st are ready.

New jumpers released,look good from a Norf eye.

151119_JumperLarge.webp

My BT-50 Pro has the USB's for music in the glovebox,CD player in the normal position although the usb stick rules with only Aussie music when the boss is behind the wheel.

Mazda,car of the year in Thailand,only Golf you will see here is on the course.

I swore i was keeping this one for 10 years(i like the silver colour)but with overproduction and a strong baht it may be out with the old in with the new at the 40,000 km range next year. 

• Like 2