Why do we go shopping with Thai partners ?

Liverpudlian

55 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

My excuse is I never seam to get tired of saying what the hell is that!! used for for cooking or cleaning ????

use to say the same and she use to smile at me, now when I say it she yells out loud...times changed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

My wife doesn't drive so if she needs to shop, I'm her chauffeur. Once we have arrived at the store, we regularly go our separate ways and even though we may only have one trolley, we still pay separately. 

sounds too familiar as we use to do the same.....unfortunately (while shopping) she calls all the time

• Haha 2

wife often does it by herself but if I am home and she asks me I go as I enjoy doing it, both groceries and checking out shops. I enjoy cooking so like to select certain groceries for me to use, same with her, together we cater for ourselves. With general shops I like to see what they have, I like to buy my own clothes etc and also items I can use around the house. To me men that dont go are just lazy and cant be bothered to do it, as someone said earlier, different people like to do different things unless of course they are embarrassed/ashamed of being seen with the other halves

• Like 2

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I do most of the shopping, I need to get out of the village once a week. When she comes along we get two carts and we meet up when we're done.

The real question is why do I encourage her to come into the hardware shops.  She just doesn't get the allure of tool browsing. Ruins my happy place.

If the highlight of your week is a trip to the supermarket do you not think that something has seriously gone wrong with your life? Genuine question.

• Haha 2