Help me find two places in Bangkok

lazerguy

This is a long shot since this was about 10 years ago but does anybody know the following places. I don't know if they still exist.

1) outdoor bar/restaurant around thonglo/ekkamai where you sat on beanbags in front of a large modern house with large windows which was the bar/restaurant.  the garden was walled in and they kept it cool with giant air conditioners. Does this place still exist?

2) Mah and Boonkrong former residence that was turned into a bar. I still remember it, but can't find it anywhere online. I'm also fairly confident it is around thonglo/ekkamai.

Bonus: a fancy spa, somewhere east (sort of between samut prakan and ekkamai), standalone building with a courtyard in the middle that had a beautiful garden with a swing in the middle

Edited by lazerguy

The first one sounds like To Die For. That was owned by a good friend of mine who sadly passed away a few years ago, and the restaurant closed shortly thereafter. It was a great place with great food and drinks. 

It was on Thonglor, not far from the Khlong, and the complex it was in is also long gone. 

Some pictures here. https://travel.thaiza.com/food/172969/

Edited by josephbloggs