thaifriendly.com, why no more comments on profiles?

atyclb

Seen enough idiots post stupid coments on pics proberly on the basis of rejection then again seen a few warnings of intent for $$ from said female.

You dont need it if you have a criteria stick to it and your likely to be safer...

Having said that i did get tired of women not corectly filling out there profiles one was location second was was education standard...There are some places i do not wish to go to and i have a criteria, educated women normaly have good jobs so wont need my monehy for her living let alone her family and buffalo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Seen enough idiots post stupid coments on pics proberly on the basis of rejection then again seen a few warnings of intent for $$ from said female.

You dont need it if you have a criteria stick to it and your likely to be safer...

Having said that i did get tired of women not corectly filling out there profiles one was location second was was education standard...There are some places i do not wish to go to and i have a criteria, educated women normaly have good jobs so wont need my monehy for her living let alone her family and buffalo.

but. but buffaloes must eat also

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

i thought the comments section was a good place to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of their PhD programs.