New Zen Macrobiotic Restaurant In Town, Tianzi Restaurant

Ulysses G.

There is a new Zen Macrobiotic Restaurant in town called the TianZi Restaurant. It is across from the Mai Ping Hotel's beer garden on Cum Pang Din Road most of the way down towards Sri Don Chai Road, near the night bazaar and has a lovely Japanese garden to relax and eat your meal.

The food is quite good for health food, but they are strict about using whole grains and all natural ingredients, so it is more interesting and healthy than tasty, but still enjoyable if you are inclined that way. :o

when you said zen , i was thinking fermented vege , clear soup , plain rice , simple food .

then you said Pizza . whahahahhahhahaha

not the kinda zen i was thinking . maybe is zen westeren style .

It is mostly typical zen macrobiotic style food. I just mentioned the two items that sounded the most Western, howver, the pizza has no cheese - it has tomatoes, garlic, etc. - and the pancakes are very simple, whole grain and with honey, but most of the other items are more traditional.

Did you say eats, roots and leaves ??? :o

Talking about eating and rooting and leaving....When is the barby scheduled? We're both running out of time!! I've got the snags already and plenty of wine :D

I am very interested in learning more about the macroneurotic diet you describe, and at some risk of being perceived as one who does not hesitate to invite himself to other people's parties, I would love to come to your barbeque, please may I? :D

I am very interested in learning more about the macroneurotic diet you describe, and at some risk of being perceived as one who does not hesitate to invite himself to other people's parties, I would love to come to your barbeque, please may I? :D

:o:D:D

Did you say eats, roots and leaves ??? :o

Talking about eating and rooting and leaving....When is the barby scheduled? We're both running out of time!! I've got the snags already and plenty of wine :D

I am very interested in learning more about the macroneurotic diet you describe, and at some risk of being perceived as one who does not hesitate to invite himself to other people's parties, I would love to come to your barbeque, please may I? :bah:

Yes you may Rass....1000 baht per head..(not that sort of head either).. :D :D :D the date TBA..

Yes you may Rass....1000 baht per head..(not that sort of head either).. :D :D :o the date TBA..

Awfully decent of you! :D I await the announcement of the date with bated breath! :D

According to Ta22 it was last week or maybe tomorrow last month....forget already la...(just kidding Ta)..post-31110-1173182888_thumb.jpg now that a "Barbie"