Immigration moving from Chaeng wattana to Lad Phrao

I was at CSD (Crime Suppression Division) this week and they told me the immigration will move from Chaeng Wattana to a new building that is being built next to CSD in Lad Phrao. The CSD is also walking distance to one of the new BTS stations being built near by. Looking at the new building seems like it will be ready in about 1 year. The person who told me was a high ranking official at CSD, reliable information. 

• Thanks 1

I will re-enter to bangkok on Sunday and live in the same apartment. I had one year visa extension in previous month, so please give me a suggestion how to report notification for residence as foreigner instead of apartment owner since my apartment owner is on vacation. Can anyone give me how to report it?

I guess you have not noticed all the Chinese and other asian countries using the immigration office, I do not think they are to worried about losing a few farangs because they cannot get their extension sorted

41 minutes ago, 3421abc said:

immigration will move from Chaeng Wattana to a new building that is being built next to CSD in Lad Phrao

Except that the CSD is on Phaholyothin Road, not Lat Phrao.

17 minutes ago, sfokevin said:

Can someone give a google map of the new location

CSD is here 13.819092, 100.564804

Looks like the closest BTS station will be N9 which opens this August.

4 hours ago, Oxx said:

Except that the CSD is on Phaholyothin Road, not Lat Phrao.

Some of us are old - that area used to be in Lat Phrao - Central Plaza Lat Phrao was the first shopping mall in Bangkok.

• Like 1