Scarlett Johansson compares Chris Hemsworth's biceps to 'Thanksgiving turkeys'

snoop1130

Scarlett Johansson compares Chris Hemsworth's biceps to 'Thanksgiving turkeys'

By ANDREW BULLOCK

12718340-0-image-a-19_1556212509453.jpg

Brutal: Scarlett kicked things off by telling Chris he was 'ugly - and everyone's talking about it'

Scarlett Johansson and Chris Hemsworth laid into each other during an insult hurling match on Radio 1 on Thursday.

The pair were tasked with throwing catty remarks at one another while on the promotional circuit for new blockbuster Avengers: Endgame.

Scarlett kicked things off by telling Chris he was 'ugly - and everyone's talking about it'.

Chris was sure to throw back: 'Well, they say beauty is on the inside. And inside you is just awful.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6960533/Scarlett-Johansson-compares-Chris-Hemsworths-biceps-Thanksgiving-turkeys-insult-match.html

On 4/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, giddyup said:

Do you live in a cave?

No but I do now realise my mistake, this actor & actress are known for their action comic films.

I should have asked my children they, would have told me who they were.

TBH, I stopped watching superhero movies when I cracked puberty.

39 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

No but I do now realise my mistake, this actor & actress are known for their action comic films.

I should have asked my children they, would have told me who they were.

TBH, I stopped watching superhero movies when I cracked puberty.

Read this then you can play in the big pool...

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls053402591

32 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Read this then you can play in the big pool...

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls053402591

Thank you, it all becomes clear now.

After looking at that list of trash 'B'' movies I can now understand the need for self promotion.

Hardly an 'A' lister and nowhere near good enough to even be in the presence of the greats.

18 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

After looking at that list of trash 'B'' movies I can now understand the need for self promotion.

Hardly an 'A' lister and nowhere near good enough to even be in the presence of the greats.

She's been acting since she was 9 and  has a net worth of 140 million dollars, and gets paid around 15 million dollars a movie, so not sure what you consider an 'A' lister. 

26 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Here, have another shot at it...

abst.jpg.41369d725ed0d4af1d6f4c6cac0eb476.jpg

15 minutes ago, giddyup said:

She's been acting since she was 9 and  has a net worth of 140 million dollars, and gets paid around 15 million dollars a movie, so not sure what you consider an 'A' lister. 

Eeeerm Someone who can act.

Seriously, you should be over schoolboy crushes by now.

16 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Here, have another shot at it...

abst.jpg.41369d725ed0d4af1d6f4c6cac0eb476.jpg

So just because you have a infatuation for someone no one else is allowed to critique them?

I personally think that these 'B' listers are just talentless wannabes with a string of crappy films to their names.

Seriously, I would not pay to watch any of those listed films.

Tell me something, did you cry the day that Michael Jackson died?

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

So just because you have a infatuation for someone no one else is allowed to critique them?

I personally think that these 'B' listers are just talentless wannabes with a string of crappy films to their names.

Seriously, I would not pay to watch any of those listed films.

Tell me something, did you cry the day that Michael Jackson died?

Who has a infatuation? I doubt if you are aware of any current good actors or movies.

Superhero movies are making out like bandit in the international market, along with low-budget horror movie (put a bunch of C-list actors in a haunted house and kill them off one by one, then you can count raking in 800 millions or more over a 20 millions or less investment).

Whether A-lister or B-lister is not relevant anymore. For me the era of fake news arrived way before Trump, it was the day when Vanity Fair (IIRC) profiled Johansson as "the most beautiful woman in the world." I immediately went to Costco and got myself a new pair of prescription glasses, though it would help but only made matter much worse.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:06 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Actually, Lost In Translation is a great movie and should have won the best movie Oscar that year. She worked brilliantly with Bill Murray. She is also stunningly good-looking in her next movie The Perfect Score.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:33 AM, SheungWan said:

Actually, Lost In Translation is a great movie and should have won the best movie Oscar that year. She worked brilliantly with Bill Murray. She is also stunningly good-looking in her next movie The Perfect Score.

Now Bill Murray, there's real talent. 

Archived