Return to Bangkok one day after extension of stay expires

My current extension of stay expires Sunday December 1, 2019.i also have a multi entry permit.  I was planning on being back to Bangkok on Thursday November 28 and going to CW on Friday November 29.  Now I may not be able to return to Bangkok until Sunday December 1. Can I renew my extension of stay on Monday December 2? Please help me if you know for certain but please don’t guess. Thank you for your help.  

3 hours ago, LawrenceN said:

You didn't say when you're leaving Thailand. You can renew your extension up to 30 days before its expiration. Maybe you can take care of it before you go.

I think the extension of stay can be renewed up to 45 days before its expiration.... Ubonjoe?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, marioc said:

I think the extension of stay can be renewed up to 45 days before its expiration.... Ubonjoe?

I'm not Ubonjoe, but I believe you are correct about it being possible 45 days early. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, LawrenceN said:

You didn't say when you're leaving Thailand. You can renew your extension up to 30 days before its expiration. Maybe you can take care of it before you go.

Edited by Wake Up

1 minute ago, Wake Up said:

Sorry I left that out. I am leaving Thailand 51 days before December 1 so renewing before I leave is not an option. 

Thank you to all that responded. I now may be able to leave Thailand around October 18, 2019.  (Within 45 days before my extension expires December 1) I will go to CW before I leave Thailand in October and then not sweat coming back before December 1. 

Please close this topic and I appreciate everyone that responded. 

8 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Thank you to all that responded. I now may be able to leave Thailand around October 18, 2019.  (Within 45 days before my extension expires December 1) I will go to CW before I leave Thailand in October and then not sweat coming back before December 1. 

Please close this topic and I appreciate everyone that responded. 

Bring your air-ticket proof with you to immigration - more likely they will let you apply a bit earlier (45 days vs 30).

• Thanks 1