Retirement Visa from Thai embassy London

I never cease to be amazed.

Contrary to everything that I believed a friend today showed me his 12 month multiple entry, Non-Immigrant 'O' Visa based on retirement.

He POSTED his application, with financial information, and 3 days later his passport came back with the above visa.

Yes, superb service by post by RTE London, the 1 year retirement non-O ME is the one Dad gets. We hope this will remain so, when the e-visa application service starts...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, johnwf1963 said:

Yes, superb service by post by RTE London, the 1 year retirement non-O ME is the one Dad gets. We hope this will remain so, when the e-visa application service starts...

My surprise is in the fact that it was said they don't do ME based on retirement........ I am delighted to learn otherwise.

34 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

My surprise is in the fact that it was said they don't do ME based on retirement........ I am delighted to learn otherwise.

That depends upon your age. Every thing as written on the embassy website mentions a state pension which indicates you must be 65 or older to apply.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 8:27 AM, ubonjoe said:

That depends upon your age. Every thing as written on the embassy website mentions a state pension which indicates you must be 65 or older to apply.

Wrong UJ.......................... the applicant is aged 59.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:27 AM, ubonjoe said:

Paul Visa.jpg