Acting like a good Boy Scout

Making my way back to LOS after a spell across the pond for a 30 day vacation and look around....just  to make sure to take the worry out of the equation....came to Swampy Immigration with a folder full of documents....proof of outward bound flight, copy of hotel reservations, 20,000 THB in my pocket, etc., etc.  Used the Fast Track Lane as I am over the ripe old age of 70.....was the first one in line....greeted with a smile and no raised eyebrows as the Immigration lady went through my well worn passport with umpteen canceled retirement extentions and multiple entry visas....quick stamp in the back of my passport and Bob is your Uncle.....bag was waiting for me as was my driver, so from the time I left my seat on the plane from Tokyo to putting my head on the pillow in Pattaya was just a shade over two hours....????

My guess is that it will somehow be a shi*t storm when I leave.....just cannot be that simple and direct! ????

• Like 1

yes always good to be well organized and well planned, usually it all goes well........ but for those who neglect rules regulations and can not be bothered to learn the rules/laws, they mostly run into those problem we all read about here...

glegolo

Amazing the Fast Track corridor wasn't swamped. ????

Did you come back on a re-entry permit? Tourist Visa Exemption? SETV? METV?

Unless you have some unusual entry patterns otherwise unsupported by valid visas, I can't see why you need a folder full of documents or expect anything other than a smooth entry. 

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Amazing the Fast Track corridor wasn't swamped. ????

Did you come back on a re-entry permit? Tourist Visa Exemption? SETV? METV?

Unless you have some unusual entry patterns otherwise unsupported by valid visas, I can't see why you need a folder full of documents or expect anything other than a smooth entry. 

Just a 30 day entry visa.....and the folder with lots of paper because...TIT!!!!????

Fast track was quiet because they had two lady screeners checking everyone's documents....cuts out the thrill seekers.....????????

4 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

My guess is that it will somehow be a shi*t storm when I leave.....just cannot be that simple and direct! ????

There is no reason why you would have any problems leaving.