Bedsheets And The 'missus'

kratindaeng

IMHO

Most of the Issan girls had very little in the way of a childhood, as soon as they could walk and talk the family has them out there earning every baht they can. Then they meet, move in with, marry a falang and for the first time in theire lives they are financially secure and even have a spare buck to spend on life's little luxuries. The first thing they do is try to buy back their childhoods.

Lukily my wife never did this, if she had put a Doedeman bedspread on my bed she would have been out on her arse quicker than I could say Little Kitty.

Mrs has seen the lighter side of 40. Our bed is shared with the following stuffed toys:

Shorn (Sheep)

Bunny (Rabbit)

Bessie (Cow)

Big One (Koala - aka No 1)

The lounge has Sammy Seal (monitor cleaner)

The TV holds:

dolphin (which doubles as a PC wrist rest)

Tassie Devil

Koala in WW1 fighter outfit (she's koala crazy)

dog

... and more.

No, we're not alone.

Mrs has seen the lighter side of 40. Our bed is shared with the following stuffed toys:

Shorn (Sheep)

Bunny (Rabbit)

Bessie (Cow)

The TV holds:

Tassie Devil

dog

... and more.

No, we're not alone.

55555555!! I Love this thread! Actually the Koala in WW1 fighter outfit seems pretty cool, does it come with jamming rifle and/or bayonet?! 55555 As the missus would say...'Narak Maak chai mai ka!?!'

:o KD

Am I the only one not having those problems? Sure, there's a few bears but they are maybe 6 or 7 on a shelf, that's it. No pink bed sheets or curtains either :D

I don't have these problems in my house either, I'm assuming it depends on the age and maturity of the young lady in question? :o

Agreed, i think maturity is the key word here.

When I had a GF in Lampang, one day she cameback after I said she could stay she returned in her Dads truck filled with things that looked like they were from a fairground! How is it that Teddy Bears in thailand go more luminous and look more tacky, ok you get the odd one, but they seem to have added to the size and variations of colours.

Anyways on with the story. I went to work and came home and that was it, I felt like kicking her out there and then. She had turned my "Game On" bachelor pad into a cross between her student life and a girly circus! My entire wall next to my bed, now had photos of all her student friends in technicolour pics holding teddy bears etc and wearing ridiculous hats! The thought of lying in my bed and seeing all her lovely friends is ok, however add a bit technicolour fairy dust and i know after a couple of beers I would pull em down. Anyways they were moved to dining area.

:o

Shorn (Sheep)

Bunny (Rabbit)

Bessie (Cow)

The TV holds:

Tassie Devil

dog

... and more.

No, we're not alone.

55555555!! I Love this thread! Actually the Koala in WW1 fighter outfit seems pretty cool, does it come with jamming rifle and/or bayonet?! 55555 As the missus would say...'Narak Maak chai mai ka!?!'

:o KD

The koala has an imitation leather flying vest (psuedo-fur lined) & a flying helmet/goggles similar to what Snoopy uses.

Sammy Seal has a suede tummy for cleaning TV screens & monitors.